Valemount 2009 and 2010 Conditions

Max

Reaction score
Thanks Sean.
Good Pic,s. Out of shape & lack of sleep, but no place you would rather be. Are you going next wkend

ronmexico

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey max, what area was that, Allen?
Were there alot of stumps and rocks lurking? Any carnage?

Those pic's looked like its really shaping up. Thanks for them.

:beerchug:

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks alot for the pics. Looks like it is going to be a good weekend for us. One thing about going this time of the year we won't have alot of company out there. Only fight for the snow will be my buddies and I looking forward to shreding the pow.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey max, what area was that, Allen?
Were there alot of stumps and rocks lurking? Any carnage?

Those pic's looked like its really shaping up. Thanks for them.

:beerchug:

yes that was allan. as long as you stay in the open areas there wasnt any stumps...or rocks....just small trees arent covered up yet. always makes me nervous going over them because sometimes they have been cut off really short lol.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had buddies drive from Kamloops last night and said it was a complete whiteout from Blue to Valemount.

Woke up this morning to a white ground and heavy snowfall. Should be helping us out a lot.

NOTE: Please respect the gated trail up Allan Creek. We have had an awesome start to the season with everyone respecting the gated trail and it is developing nicely. At this rate, we should be able to get on grooming right at the beginning of Dec (snow depending of course)

NO FIREWOOD: It seems summer visitors have used up all the firewood. There is no wood at the Allan Cabin. Please come prepared for cold weather. I hope to get up with some help on Saturday and at least get a few rounds to the cabin. If you see us cuttin and dont mind carrying a chunk, please help out.

Attachments

• PB100621.jpg
    PB100621.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 53

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Nice photo Curtis

Had buddies drive from Kamloops last night and said it was a complete whiteout from Blue to Valemount.

Woke up this morning to a white ground and heavy snowfall. Should be helping us out a lot.

NOTE: Please respect the gated trail up Allan Creek. We have had an awesome start to the season with everyone respecting the gated trail and it is developing nicely. At this rate, we should be able to get on grooming right at the beginning of Dec (snow depending of course)

NO FIREWOOD: It seems summer visitors have used up all the firewood. There is no wood at the Allan Cabin. Please come prepared for cold weather. I hope to get up with some help on Saturday and at least get a few rounds to the cabin. If you see us cuttin and dont mind carrying a chunk, please help out.

FatGuy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The CN shack along the tracks by Allen creek.

thanks curtis... dont mind at all.. see ya saturday, just look for the fat guy on a xp:d:d:beer::beer:

Last edited by a moderator:

dooin800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were there on sunday the old trail was in the best shape I have seen it in 5 years. There was no ice at the switch backs. It was a good trip up and down. We made it all the way past avalanche valley and only found the odd little stump.

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good news again. The weather looks favorable for us as well. 12 hours and counting. Going to have a tough time sleeping tonight. If anyone is heading up we will be in a grey duramax with a white trailer stop by and say high if you see us in the parking lot. On the hill we will be 3 xps and 1 rev. I think we may even temp millage one day. might have to do a little willow bashing but should be good once we get in there.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
miledge? your better men than me. I think the lower creeks mite still be a little sketchy but good luck have a good trip. I think a couple more weeks for me yet.

Top Bottom