unpleasant experience

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and then later
2. I admit that im not the sharpest tool in the shed and i could care less what you thought of me.

This makes me laugh:beer::beer:

haha i never realized i said this. but the meaning is different. when i say im smart i mean im a smart rider and use common sense. when i say im not the sharpest tool in the shed i admit that i do crappy in school.

M7 Man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
let me share my experience with you. I ride. Dirtbikes. little more dangerous than a quad. Well i was ridng up on the hill hittin some 40 ft gaps. no big deal done them plenty of times. well i was wearing all my gear. tek-vest, boots etc. you name it i had it. i hit to 40 ft gap couple times made it across. hit it again and wasnt so fortuante. i landed short. the handlebars went into my chest. landed so hard it cracked my tek-vest. think if i wasnt wearing one? probaly wouldnt be here right now. that tek-vest saved my life. Save up your money and buy one. you can still ride just dont pull anything too stupid

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
let me share my experience with you. I ride. Dirtbikes. little more dangerous than a quad. Well i was ridng up on the hill hittin some 40 ft gaps. no big deal done them plenty of times. well i was wearing all my gear. tek-vest, boots etc. you name it i had it. i hit to 40 ft gap couple times made it across. hit it again and wasnt so fortuante. i landed short. the handlebars went into my chest. landed so hard it cracked my tek-vest. think if i wasnt wearing one? probaly wouldnt be here right now. that tek-vest saved my life. Save up your money and buy one. you can still ride just dont pull anything too stupid

i got a job so its just till the end of the month before ill have one!

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rucky "LOL "i am talkin bout u." Haha. Don't they teach you English in Saskatchewan?"

Don't they teach you how to drive in alberta??

Top Bottom