unpleasant experience

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i was driving around my 250 ex just being bored and checking out the leases around my house. went up one lease that attached a steep hill and flipped my quad end over end. scary chit! almost got a handle bar threw the leg. i got out of the way in time. scary what would of hapened if it would of hit me considerin i wasnt wearing any gear but i was wearing my helmet.

Last edited:

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Hey dummy are you going to be a statistic in the newspaper about ANOTHER quadder getting killed and giving this wonderful sport another black eye. There are enough idiots out there, don't need a fellow member adding to that list. Wear all your gear, no matter what you are doing.

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey dummy are you going to be a statistic in the newspaper about ANOTHER quadder getting killed and giving this wonderful sport another black eye. There are enough idiots out there, don't need a fellow member adding to that list. Wear all your gear, no matter what you are doing.

my "gears" going to protect me from scratches. i was wearing a helmet and thats it. my gear consists of a jersey and pants. whats a helmet gunna do for a handle bar hitting your chest and breaking your ribs by the way?

and if your gonna call me a dummy you go out and buy me ALL the gear im saving up for!:rant:

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Read for the sake of all sledders and quadders! Posted By Snotrocket. Buy yourself a teckvest before your a STATISTIC!!!:nono:

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
another unpleasant experience! tonight i was riding at our local sand pit and i smoked this jump and FLEW!!! which was pretty sweet. of course when i landed i smacked my head on the speedometer. busted the visor off my helmet. thank god for warranty!!!:d

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
another unpleasant experience! tonight i was riding at our local sand pit and i smoked this jump and FLEW!!! which was pretty sweet. of course when i landed i smacked my head on the speedometer. busted the visor off my helmet. thank god for warranty!!!:d

that was f&^kin hilarious haha

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spen $75.00 and buy chest gear...trust us older folks. And if you can't afford it...pm me...I'll buy it for you. I'm tired of reading about avoidable accidents on the site!
And I'll kick in another 75 bucks for you to stop acting like a RETARD towards safety......Somethings can be humoured up but this Sure Isn't one of them.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Quite serious....you seem like a good kid and I don't want to hear about a puncture lung or worse. Offer is real...when are you in Edmonton?
Lost a good buddy this year due to lack of gear...bad choice at the time...so yes, I'm serious.

...........you serious???:d and how else do you learn to jump good?

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
...........you serious???:d and how else do you learn to jump good?

Under proper conditions...Under proper training and supervision....and at the very least UNDER the proper protection.........Do you not grasp any of this......lay-off the DOPE and learn something.

Top Bottom