Twisted Tea.....

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Where did you finds cans??

I can only get bottles and they don't work in the quad box.

TB

I was looking at the opposite, I've only found cans so far!..... well when it could be found.

Snohog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I went to the co-op liquor store looking for some more of this stuff, they said they ran out and the next train shipment wasn't going to be in till Monday (this was Friday) so Monday came, still no tea. And they don't know where the train is.

Anyone got a train full of twisted tea in there back yard? I would really appreciate it if you could share a case...or 2, I'm dying over here with out that stuff

Sincerely,

Snowhog :beer::):beer:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
cp should be up and running soon, forced back to work so who knows where the tea is. friggin strikes.

They are up and running...... I have an extremely active line about a 1/4 mile or less from my house.

Funny how there is just one cooler car, stiiting by itself???? Almost like there was a good ole fashion train robbery and they left that one behind :hmm:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
They are up and running...... I have an extremely active line about a 1/4 mile or less from my house.

Funny how there is just one cooler car, stiiting by itself???? Almost like there was a good ole fashion train robbery and they left that one behind :hmm:

IN! 50/50 split?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a cooler car, maybe that is the t train. hehe. bet that friggin meddler is over there now, investigating, no wonder he has a house full. hehe

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
IN! 50/50 split?

Huh????? You need to..... Thank, Like, Recommend, Love some post's a little more before you get to call 50/50 ;)

a cooler car, maybe that is the t train. hehe. bet that friggin meddler is over there now, investigating, no wonder he has a house full. hehe

LOL............... he don't know chit yet........ :D

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
HAHA..i would never sabatoge CP rail...they have their own cops...and seem to be smart folks to.......

Top Bottom