Twisted Tea.....

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup these ones r from palm springs,,,, itd be nice if theyd bring some of the funky stuff they got down there up north

Snohog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about that new coolers icedT? We had that last time we went quadding and everyone was like "you could have 10 of these and if the cops stop you just tell them your doing laundry because it smells like those bounce dryer sheets" lol

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
What about that new coolers icedT? We had that last time we went quadding and everyone was like "you could have 10 of these and if the cops stop you just tell them your doing laundry because it smells like those bounce dryer sheets" lol

Coors iced T ya mean? They are not bad either,,taste more like beer than the twisted teas to :)

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drank a case and a half of them horrible things in 4 hours playing horse shoes last summer while camping. First time ever trying them and wow was I drunk. They taste so good that they sneak up on ya after a bit and then wammo your LP'd. I passed out at 9pm and woke up at 5am with no real recolection of what happened the day before after the horse shoe tourney, and it was done before supper.

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drank a case and a half of them horrible things in 4 hours playing horse shoes last summer while camping. First time ever trying them and wow was I drunk. They taste so good that they sneak up on ya after a bit and then wammo your LP'd. I passed out at 9pm and woke up at 5am with no real recolection of what happened the day before after the horse shoe tourney, and it was done before supper.

Haha that's awesome!! Did you start drinking again at 5am? Cause you did have your 8 hours of snooze.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tea post

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337995344.330737.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337995344.330737.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 117

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Perhaps its cause there wasnt much else to choose from in the picture.

I guess I could have posted a pic of the whiskey and red wine??? But I didn't think it was appropriate in a tea thread, that Medler bought me off to make a sticky. LMAO

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well folks,,,i have realized that this stuff is the devil..it took a couple years to make a decision,but i have made up my mind.....Now dont go out and buy it because it will drive the price up and then Trashy and me will be more broke,,Thanks!!:):beer:

no do buy it!!! Trashy is on a diet;) right Trashy??? :d

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure did, baileys and coffee though, I sure was feeling ruff but I think I had fun......... Now I never go camping without some twisted teas, they are great in the morning to get ya started, but only a few as they seem to go down way to fast and we don't want no repeats of last year ...... or do we?

Haha that's awesome!! Did you start drinking again at 5am? Cause you did have your 8 hours of snooze.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought those were called willknots......?

Ya know...... when you wipe, but get left.................[/QUOTE]

Top Bottom