Turbo''d 09 dragon

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here are some pics on the Turbo install on my 09 Dragon Worked on it all weekend Couple little things left to do....

IMG_1144.jpg

IMG_1145.jpg

IMG_1146.jpg

IMG_1151.jpg

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope No inercooler....its set at 12 IBS boost= +/- 275 HP

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok that is a great set up. no intercooler so you can actually still see the engine to work on it lol. still have to run race fuel? if 275 HP is not fun then you need to take up top fuel drag racing lol. have fun and let us know if it lives since it is a 800 and they tend to be blowing up left right and center. but you can fatten up the fuel with your controller?

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have had not 1 problem with my Dragon....I have done things a little different than everyone else when running my sled....The program in my programmer is set up and proven for 2 yrs with 3-5000 kms on these turbo's my guy is the godfather of the areochagres he has been doing this stuff since 1987....BUT in saying that I can't control mechanical faliure so I will ride it.....full throttle.... LOL

BD

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like a nice setup and install. Can't wait to see how it runs. That will probably be the selling point for me. Are you running straight race fuel at 12lbs?

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like a nice setup and install. Can't wait to see how it runs. That will probably be the selling point for me. Are you running straight race fuel at 12lbs?

I will be running 100% VP C-111 from hear on in as 12 Ibs requires a min of 105 motor octane..

BD

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heres alittle update got the sled running today....HOLY CHIT this thing is awsome couple minor adjustments and its running right where is to be....it pulls like a fright train and NO turbo lag.....can't what to get out sledding with it Im very very impressed with the set-up..

If anyone is interested im a dealer for these kits...

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Even better when i head out this weekend and all next we will shout some Video for PR...

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
pr i think we are planning a trip up that way at the end of the month....will keep you posted.

hey bd.... Awesome. What all turbo kits are there available through you,,,,,, just the dragon??? We'll be in blue, probably the weekend of the 20th..... Hope to see you there.... Would be awesome, buddy!

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey bd.... Awesome. What all turbo kits are there available through you,,,,,, just the dragon??? We'll be in blue, probably the weekend of the 20th..... Hope to see you there.... Would be awesome, buddy!

For right know Ric just Turbo kits for Polaris....Cat kits coming in the fall. We are heading that way at the end of march I think around 26th.

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey bigdawg looks good...just a hds up, I use to run and attitude contoller on my turbo had it mounted in the exact spot, they donot like moisture...:mad:... mine last about 4trips there then got moisture in it somehow, I would mount it under the hood tobe safe ... other than that hope you turbo runs great.....your next invest will be a better track... camo extreme.....have fun...

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good points guys i will move it under hood....thx for the heads up..

BD

Top Bottom