Turbo help!!!

Goondocker97

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I cannot decide on a turbo for my 2012 summit etec 163.. Aerocharger, Boondocker,TSS, there are so many choices!:confused:

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From what I have seen and heard so far, there is absolutely no doubt. Go with a TSS. Have a buddy with one and he says it is phenomenal at 7lbs. Not a single hiccup or hesitation. It definitely has me thinking for next season.

Goondocker97

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks guys for all the feedback i have heard horror stories about aerocharger and boondocker but great things about tss and their intercooler set up sounds like the bees knees!! keep me posted on your turbos and how they run!

Octanee

Reaction score
stay away from boondocker, aerocharger actually isnt bad the owner brad seems decent ive talked to him before, told me if i needed help with my own sled and turbo work/questions to give him a call, and i did, i dont have a kit of his or his turbo, nothing, its just a lil home made project of mine,

other then that ive heard good about them others... except boondocker

also my dealings with boondocker have been less than ideal, lied to me, then tried to bs me and told me its on my end, no, you sold me the wrong product knowingly.... :\ ahh well

Last edited:

Destroyer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
600 miles on my TSS kit without a problem. Fill it up with av gas and rip! Blows my mind.

Destroyer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
not much different than a stocker really. Had a fairly big ride monday. Wasn't deep pow. fuel light come on on the way down. carry the doo jerry just in case.

Top Bottom