turbo dragon 800

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just looking for some feed back on the turbos and if they work well on the 800 and what kits you guys are running thanx:cool:

PJtheMunchkin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually I know several guys that have TD8s and a few with stockers and they all have rebuilt multiple motors.

I have a friend that has a RMK 700 with boost and that thing is downright sick! No problems at all.

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well thats not what i wanted to hear but thanxs for the info

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Contact wade from summer sucks inc. He is a site sponsor here too.....wade sells and also installs turbos for the poo. I ride with him and he has had no issues.

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Contact wade from summer sucks inc. He is a site sponsor here too.....wade sells and also installs turbos for the poo. I ride with him and he has had no issues.

I Have an 09 T-Dragon I have close to a 1000Mls on the machine and i have had 0 issues.....Prob the best sled i have ever owned as far as riding and no wrenching just add Gas and go there are several other members on this site who i have rode with me this past season and they have seeen it work.... hands down its impressive. Im running a areocharger set-up 12Ibs boost 265-275 HP. I love this set -up even more than my Turboed Yammi due to weight......My sled siting on floor ready to go minus fuel 491IBS..

BD

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heres what mine looks like.....If anyone has any questions please feel free to drop me a line......

IMG_1150.jpg

IMG_1151.jpg

IMG_1153.jpg

IMG_1159.jpg

Top Bottom