tss turbo vid

sarem

Reaction score
touched limiter couple times. this area little lower elevation than normally ride. wasnt expecting it to be/make such power difference. my gauge said we were 1600m to 1800m. usually ride 1800 to 2200m. but was one of the first really warm, sunblock type spring days so was guessing what was happening that day. didnt really believe was overreving. but watching the clips its obvious. especially since i was running 23gram pins that day. and a 160/390 spring. and only 6-7pds boost. seems like most guys run less pin weight, lighter spring, more boost. but i also geared mine down. only getting 110-112km/hr in soft fresh snow. but hey, its a hobby. always tweaking! was not the ezryde carve. not a fan of ezryde. leaning toward trying a kmod next year. ezryde works too good for what its designed for. out in open with speed/momentum it shines but cant get the skiis to lift when just playing around and will trench when going slow in deep snow. weight transfer always coupled to front. kmod you can uncouple. just my opinion.

Dannyturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
touched limiter couple times. this area little lower elevation than normally ride. wasnt expecting it to be/make such power difference. my gauge said we were 1600m to 1800m. usually ride 1800 to 2200m. but was one of the first really warm, sunblock type spring days so was guessing what was happening that day. didnt really believe was overreving. but watching the clips its obvious. especially since i was running 23gram pins that day. and a 160/390 spring. and only 6-7pds boost. seems like most guys run less pin weight, lighter spring, more boost. but i also geared mine down. only getting 110-112km/hr in soft fresh snow. but hey, its a hobby. always tweaking! was not the ezryde carve. not a fan of ezryde. leaning toward trying a kmod next year. ezryde works too good for what its designed for. out in open with speed/momentum it shines but cant get the skiis to lift when just playing around and will trench when going slow in deep snow. weight transfer always coupled to front. kmod you can uncouple. just my opinion.

i have the racers edge rear arm on mine and i was leaning towards the ez-ryde due to the fact that the racers edge has so much ski pressure, but by the sounds of your experience i wont be going that way either... i have a boost-it t3 on order with bigger rear wheels and the new raptors with coil overs in the rear to keep the front end down, going to see how that works before another skid goes in

XP2009

Reaction score
Looks good Carbon, can't wait to see this new one your building.

turbo_mike

Reaction score
390 finish is pretty stiff finish for a turbo. im gonna run a 160-290 this yr and i was usin a 130-290. a softer finish will keep u off the rev limiter and allow u to run less weight/less rotating mass at 8000rpm

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Toms arms sure helped keep rpm in check at any boost on the impulse kit, made a big difference over Orem arms and big pin weight..will be trying it on the aero kit as well this year

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
174" doesn't even look fun lol. Go anywhere with that thing. I've never tried a turbo other then aerocharger. Extremely fast boost on them.

Top Bottom