Trump

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Conception, that is when a human is made. No way you can refute that.
contraception no human made.....any man that cannot use this should be supporting the child until he or she is 18

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I can't believe that at this day and age abortion is still a political topic of discussion. It should be nobody's business but the woman and the father if he's around and involved...… Every scenario is different and should be private.

Politicians should be solely focused on the management and maintenance of governmental infrastructure.... Tax dollars come in and are used to provide/maintain the services/infrastructure required by the citizens. Each Town, City, State, Province, Country should be run like a business and resources should be invested in in an effort to reduce the tax burden on it's citizens. Successful politicians encourage and support businesses small and large within their jurisdiction who in turn employ citizens and produce products/services to be exported to other jurisdictions to help strengthen the tax base....

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't believe that at this day and age abortion is still a political topic of discussion. It should be nobody's business but the woman and the father if he's around and involved...… Every scenario is different and should be private.

Politicians should be solely focused on the management and maintenance of governmental infrastructure.... Tax dollars come in and are used to provide/maintain the services/infrastructure required by the citizens. Each Town, City, State, Province, Country should be run like a business and resources should be invested in in an effort to reduce the tax burden on it's citizens. Successful politicians encourage and support businesses small and large within their jurisdiction who in turn employ citizens and produce products/services to be exported to other jurisdictions to help strengthen the tax base....

100% agree.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

I'd vote for you!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
That is a horribly graphic depiction and something that is likely very traumatic for the woman and medical staff - again not sure why it is an election discussion or any of the governments business.

Physicians should have the right to refuse to perform any procedure that goes against their own personal beliefs and ethics.
Most women who are going to abort will do so as early as possible - who wants to carry a child for 8 1/2 months just to abort it in the home stretch - I would think that most late term abortions are not a decision taken lightly.

Different folks have different beliefs - religion, medical, lifestyle, holistic, etc. etc. Everyone is entitled to their beliefs until their beliefs hurt or publicly infringe upon those of others.
If you want to be a hippy be a hippy, that's fine until you deface my truck or sled, or chain yourself to a tree in the name of your personal beliefs.
If you want to be a Churchy type have'atter until you try to force your beliefs onto me or molest children.
If you want to be a closet racist that's your right until you assault or publicly defame someone based on their ethnicity.
If you want to have 2 wives and they are good with it, that's your burden to bear until your lifestyle turns into some sort of abusive cult.

NONE of this stuff should matter in politics, you are voting to hire someone to run your town/city/province/country - best bet would be to choose based on business/management experience, track record of success in similar positions and lack of criminal history.

Ralph Klein - Air Force Reserves, Business College, Public Relations College, PR guy for Red Cross & United Way, Television Reporter, President of Business College, Mayor of Calgary, Premier of Alberta.
Stephen Harper - University drop out, Mail Room for Imperial oil, Computer Systems for Imperial Oil, University of Calgary Economics, Studied Politics under Preston Manning, Speech Writer, Executive Assistant, Reform MP, Canadian Alliance MP, Party Leader (opposition), PM

Last edited:

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trump has no empathy for people...he is defunding the post office so people cannot vote...or receive prescriptions and other important mail...another reason not to vote for him
Good lord i'm glad you don't live in my country, we've got enough idiots that can't think for themselves as it is. I've read almost all of your posts and not a one of them makes any gd sense or has any truth to it. Honest question, how old are you?

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good lord i'm glad you don't live in my country, we've got enough idiots that can't think for themselves as it is. I've read almost all of your posts and not a one of them makes any gd sense or has any truth to it. Honest question, how old are you?

59 years young....we will see which way your country goes by early December...hopefully you vote...cheers....we have our issues in our country of Canada and I do not support our leader and never will but your country as a whole is a complete mess and your current leader is the great divider

Last edited:

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good lord i'm glad you don't live in my country, we've got enough idiots that can't think for themselves as it is. I've read almost all of your posts and not a one of them makes any gd sense or has any truth to it. Honest question, how old are you?
and i am glad i do not live in your ****ed up country

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You obviously have the blinders on, reality will set in soon...ours is upped up more than theirs now.

FatGuy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The CN shack along the tracks by Allen creek.
Lol other then aknomad and atvrancher, everyone in this thread is Canadian.
which means trump has Fawk all to directly do with them.
the fact that you live in Canada and you’re not losing your chit with what our goof drama teacher is doing to our embarrassing country speaks major words.

worry about your front yard before working on your backyard.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol other then aknomad and atvrancher, everyone in this thread is Canadian.
which means trump has Fawk all to directly do with them.
the fact that you live in Canada and you’re not losing your chit with what our goof drama teacher is doing to our embarrassing country speaks major words.

worry about your front yard before working on your backyard.
See, that shows your lack of knowledge on the subject. Trudeau is working for and funded by the Democrats in the US. He is just a puppet having his strings pulled. We cannot do anything in Canada, we have a dictator and nothing we can do except rise up in masses. The US effects everyone, you may not understand that now but you will in the near future.

Top Bottom