Trump

FatGuy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The CN shack along the tracks by Allen creek.
See, that shows your lack of knowledge on the subject. Trudeau is working for and funded by the Democrats in the US. He is just a puppet having his strings pulled. We cannot do anything in Canada, we have a dictator and nothing we can do except rise up in masses. The US effects everyone, you may not understand that now but you will in the near future.

don’t worry. I know what’s going on. Fact is you can’t vote down there. Worry about rallying troops here to change things on a provincial and federal level first.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I cant even rally people to think that something is wrong, they have no clue. They still think this is just a temporary thing. No matter what i show them for proof, no one cares until its too late. Many still think the CBC is valid news.

Oh to be blissfully ignorant again.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You obviously have the blinders on, reality will set in soon...ours is upped up more than theirs now.
in what way do we have the senseless violence...the unemployment???

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I cant even rally people to think that something is wrong, they have no clue. They still think this is just a temporary thing. No matter what i show them for proof, no one cares until its too late. Many still think the CBC is valid news.

Oh to be blissfully ignorant again.
u are right about the cbc....state tv lol

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe youre right, maybe theyre wrong, but they are more religous than most......like me[/QUOTE that is admirable do not change that....I was not raised that way but do believe my personality is shaped by my grandparents on both sides who were religious and I attended church in my early school years

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Steve Bannon indicted for fraud on Mexico wall construction

Trumps buddy

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hence why he is a "former" advisor i would guess no? Doesnt mean he was trumps buddy.

Would be different if he was still advising the WH, but he isnt.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well at least they still arrest some people down there, the entire liberal government has been committing crimes over and over again for years and nothing is being done about it.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• 6ADA81D6-6D2B-4475-AFED-125142EC98A6.jpeg
    6ADA81D6-6D2B-4475-AFED-125142EC98A6.jpeg
    66.7 KB · Views: 98

craggar2011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They all lie and Trump is probably the worst for it. I said it before I would rather have the Republicans then the Dems in power down there but they need to get rid of Trump.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hence why he is a "former" advisor i would guess no? Doesnt mean he was trumps buddy.

Would be different if he was still advising the WH, but he isnt.
Bannon did not get along with the national security advisor at the time and Ivanka.. Trump the ****ing joke fires everyone even his buddies how can you take this game show host seriously??????????

Top Bottom