Trump

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes isis spawed from other terror groups.....that the USA administration did not clean up....the biggest warlords in recent us history by far where the bushes
The only thing that didn't make George H Bush the greatest of all time was he stopped at Baghdad when he had Saddam on his knees hiding like a ground squirrel. The thing with George W Bush was he shouldn't have given Iraq 2 yrs warning he was coming. Plenty of time to bury WMD's in the desert. Thats what I like about Trump. He said he won't be warning anyone he is coming so they can prepare. He will just do it.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I realize publically yes....but I have recieved many PMS encouraging these topics. I agree that trumps administration has had early success and agree with you that certain foundations are corrupt. Trump is playing the endgame which is how he justifies no salary. He may also be the only billionaire ever to come into power although the Kennedys were wealthy when u adjust for inflation. Most of the presidents you have mentioned did not come into the office that wealthy. I guess it will all unfold in November....time will tell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4oHBEiD0U8
The Bush's are very wealthy. They are invested heavily into the Texas oil and gas scene. I have a friend that has met and negotiated with them in the past. Said they were awesome good ole boys that liked a beer over fancy wines and champagne. Bill and Hillary are perfect examples of what is wrong with US politics. They are filthy rich right now through their foundation and are 2 of the biggest crooks in modern day US history.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The bushes are no better than the clintons, who do you thing orchastrated JFK's assasination and 9/11?

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only thing that didn't make George H Bush the greatest of all time was he stopped at Baghdad when he had Saddam on his knees hiding like a ground squirrel. The thing with George W Bush was he shouldn't have given Iraq 2 yrs warning he was coming. Plenty of time to bury WMD's in the desert. Thats what I like about Trump. He said he won't be warning anyone he is coming so they can prepare. He will just do it.
yes George bush should have pressed on. He did not get a second term because the Americans voted with their wallet. That is an intelligent statement Trump made but I doubt he can follow thru with out tweeting

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The bushes are no better than the clintons, who do you thing orchastrated JFK's assasination and 9/11?
911 was on the bushes.....jfk assassination has so many people i would not guess, some people even suspect the Rothschilds

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jfk was bush Sr, why do think he died shortly after Trump got in office.

Last edited:

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wait, it gets a whole lot better. That is just a tidbit.

Like i said, buckle up.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trump has no empathy for people...he is defunding the post office so people cannot vote...or receive prescriptions and other important mail...another reason not to vote for him

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trump has no empathy for people...he is defunding the post office so people cannot vote...or receive prescriptions and other important mail...another reason not to vote for him
They can vote In person like they they always have. If you can shop at Walmart I’m sure you can manage your way to a polling station. How can you control fraudulent votes when there mailed in? Both sides can cheat why would anyone want that?

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rightsideup;[URL="tel:2813237" said:
2813237[/URL]]Trump has no empathy for people...he is defunding the post office so people cannot vote...or receive prescriptions and other important mail...another reason not to vote for him
Trump has no empathy for guys like you, but he’s a huge patriot everyone knows that.Also stupid people shouldn’t vote....wink wink

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
According to the usps facts page, they do not currently recieve any tax dollars. They want money to pay for the mail in voting. He doesnt want mail in voting due to high probability of fraud so he doesnt want to give them the money. I dont see anything about "defunding".

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
When this idiot comes on,it reminds me that it's time to turn off the TV and go to bed.
I realize publically yes....but I have recieved many PMS encouraging these topics. I agree that trumps administration has had early success and agree with you that certain foundations are corrupt. Trump is playing the endgame which is how he justifies no salary. He may also be the only billionaire ever to come into power although the Kennedys were wealthy when u adjust for inflation. Most of the presidents you have mentioned did not come into the office that wealthy. I guess it will all unfold in November....time will tell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4oHBEiD0U8

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have no use for any of them in the late slots. They are so biased to the left its pathetic. Wheres Johnny Carson when you need him?

Top Bottom