Trump

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rightsideup;[URL="tel:2812091" said:
2812091[/URL]]ok he gave tax cuts to the wealthy corperations and the republicans lost the house and he was impeached all facts

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

he is also ahead in this poll.....not something to be proud of. Trump has no business in business or politics cannot get a loan anywhere in america from a bank in america too high of a risk....his political record speaks for itself
You have to get off main stream media to find out what is really going on, the west is under attack from within and obviously from the outside, Trump is on our side, unless you are a communist?

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You have to get off main stream media to find out what is really going on, the west is under attack from within and obviously from the outside, Trump is on our side, unless you are a communist?
It is estimated that 4-6% of the population are lost forever, show them all the proof you want and they just cannot get out of the programming built in thier head. Sadly, I think he (rightsideup) is one of them.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes putin, and china are interfering in american elections....trump is trying to take over the mail service.....soros and others are taking advantage of peaceful protesters

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
what is so great about the usa they lead the world in coranvirus cases have the worst economy since the great depression. Not a desirable place to live. You can move there anytime you chose Doug...if you can cross the border????? or when?

If I could do something with my pension that I could afford and not seriously affect my finances, I could move in a heart beat. You think Canada is going to be a good place with the debt/deficit that our moronic leader is preaching to the people? The chit storm is still coming and it will be a barn burner when all is said and done. "
"the worst economy since the great depression" must be a statement from CNN or other news media with an agenda supporting the New Agenda for Globalism. Give your head a shake Mark and do some research on the Right and try to think what everything is going to be like if the Lefties (Biden and his friggin' followers) get elected. Take a look at the Democratic run cities and you think that is the way to go?? Chicago mayor, "we don't need the troops, we need gun control!!"...........ya' right, like how in the hell are they going to have gun control in the USA? Think about it.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He is not a pedophile, does not believe in UN emigration, least corrupt politician out there, looks after middle class job, protects and even over protects American trade, old school values, does not quietly kill his adversaries, does not support and instigate fake protesting. Does have a couple flaws.

10X fawken better than anything else out there.
sorry he just associates with pedophiles, golfs 2.5 times as much as Obama....his economic record is dismal when compared to obama

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I could do something with my pension that I could afford and not seriously affect my finances, I could move in a heart beat. You think Canada is going to be a good place with the debt/deficit that our moronic leader is preaching to the people? The chit storm is still coming and it will be a barn burner when all is said and done. "
"the worst economy since the great depression" must be a statement from CNN or other news media with an agenda supporting the New Agenda for Globalism. Give your head a shake Mark and do some research on the Right and try to think what everything is going to be like if the Lefties (Biden and his friggin' followers) get elected. Take a look at the Democratic run cities and you think that is the way to go?? Chicago mayor, "we don't need the troops, we need gun control!!"...........ya' right, like how in the hell are they going to have gun control in the USA? Think about it.
I agree Doug Trudeau has to go...how he got in the first time was sad. people wanted a change from economic prosperity ???/ foolish Canadians

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was able to retire on what the left wing Obama did for the USA economy......I will not predict the next election in the usa but Trump has his work cut out for him. I stand by my statement that trump is just the son of a rich man who is a piss poor business man who got caught by putin ****ing a goat and accepted his help to get elected.

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The left in America can’t and won’t win this election, they plan to burn America to the ground, they started already.It your white in a democratic city you will be attacked.USA is Canada in the future.Everyone here already forgot about the rail protests that brought us to our knees....my advice is grow a garden and stock up.Fight these Fakkers together.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry he just associates with pedophiles, golfs 2.5 times as much as Obama....his economic record is dismal when compared to obama

Well this helps to explain why BC's dark side is what it is..................

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rightsideup;[URL="tel:2812104" said:
2812104[/URL]]sorry he just associates with pedophiles, golfs 2.5 times as much as Obama....his economic record is dismal when compared to obama
The pedophile thing is from the left, they are pushing it mainstream, trying to normalize it. They started the gay thing then transgender then then lbqx2+4 or whatever the fak it is....over 90% of Antifa are convicted peodos.....look into the BC school system pushed by the left it’s disgusting and all political parties are guilty for this perversion. I feel bad for the kids that want to change back and cover up there rotten tranny holes.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The pedophile thing is from the left, they are pushing it mainstream, trying to normalize it. They started the gay thing then transgender then then lbqx2+4 or whatever the fak it is....over 90% of Antifa are convicted peodos.....look into the BC school system pushed by the left it’s disgusting and all political parties are guilty for this perversion. I feel bad for the kids that want to change back and cover up there rotten tranny holes.

It's sad it exists in the world for sure

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seriously

Maybe their are more arrests because there is more trafficking which is disturbing is he catching his buddies vlad at it? By the way I wonder where his mail order bride is on the subject? She was supposed to champion internet bullying but her joke of a husband twittered that away..lol

Last edited:

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or there are more arrests because the previous administration looked the otherway, installed and allowed judges to be lenient. Open your eyes man.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or there are more arrests because the previous administration looked the otherway, installed and allowed judges to be lenient. Open your eyes man.

Do u think it's more prevalent worldwide?

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The left in America can’t and won’t win this election, they plan to burn America to the ground, they started already.It your white in a democratic city you will be attacked.USA is Canada in the future.Everyone here already forgot about the rail protests that brought us to our knees....my advice is grow a garden and stock up.Fight these Fakkers together.

Your mistaking antifa which is world wide terrorism organization for a political party...you are taking trump seriously

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Human trafficking is worldwide, the main driver is from the US and those that were in power in the US. You dont have to look any further than the clinton foundation and all the places they were involved in (ex. Haiti). They setup the transport systems and the chaos which allows the trafficking to happen.

I dont care if you like trump or not, look past him and see what is happening in the world from the previous administrations. Then once you can see that, ask why would they allow that to happen?

If trump is always golfing and whatever other things you are swallowing from the MSM, how could he (and his administration) manage to make so many more arrests than previous administrations? Doesnt matter if more trafficking or not, he is doing more about it than other administrations period. That alone is enough that all people should praise him. If not than you are sick in the head or have no children and still sick in the head.

The problem with the world today is that everyone only cares about themselves, they overlook horrific stuff happening to other people kids and just shrug it off. Without safe and healthy children, we as a human race, have nothing to offer in a future society and might aswell go extinct. Our children is all we have, they are the most important thing, above all else.

I am sorry you cannot see past the programming setup in front of you. When things are made public, you have a severe head **** to deal with. It wont be easy. We are trying to help you out but its obvious you cannot grasp what is happening around the world right now.

Hope you have a blissful day while the rest of us deal with the truth that is happening around you.

Top Bottom