Trump is DE-impeached. How does that make you feel???

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All I know is that my investment in Brawndo is gonna pay off annnnnnnny day now...

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We knew it was coming but it was great watching all the Dems, MSM, and never Trumpers go into apocalyptic fits of rage. If you think it's bad now, wait until Nov, the level of TDS is going to become the next coronavirus.

Greg5658

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually the only thing stopping him from running forever is the precedent George Washington set when the first president resigned after 2 terms. I believe that I read somewhere that Theodore Roosevelt ran for a third term. Not sure if he got elected to a third term though. There is actually nothing technically requiring him to quit after 2 terms. There's some rumor Don Jr is planning to run in 2024. I think if they don't become the swamp that could be a good thing.

Wouldn't that be cool??!! Sadly, this is fake news and he can only be elected once more.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually the only thing stopping him from running forever is the precedent George Washington set when the first president resigned after 2 terms. I believe that I read somewhere that Theodore Roosevelt ran for a third term. Not sure if he got elected to a third term though. There is actually nothing technically requiring him to quit after 2 terms. There's some rumor Don Jr is planning to run in 2024. I think if they don't become the swamp that could be a good thing.

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-second_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

The Twenty-second Amendment to the United States Constitution was an addition to the United States Constitution that put a limit on how many times a person could be elected to be President. A person is limited to being elected twice - or once if they've already served more than two years as President. Congress passed the amendment on March 21, 1947. It was ratified on February 27, 1951.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The democrats are in trouble. Bernie sanders is going strong and Biden’s senility is starting to show more and more. They’re already starting to change their rules to allow Bloomberg to buy the nomination. Trump is gonna destroy them in the next election.

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pelosi, Schiff, Nader the works of them should be brought up on treason, 65,000,000 people voted Trump in and the dems decided to put the 250 year old constitution aside and less than 200 dems try to remove him from office because they don’t like him. He’s an a-hole no doubt but has the USA cooking, my usa based savings have never looked so good as I’m sure do many of the blue collar 401ks do. The liberal elites like Pelosi who is paid $200k a year salary but in her career has amassed a net worth of $120,000,000 are the ones running the swamp.

This....

Exactly why they're fighting so hard to get rid of Trump. All he's done is exposed them for the real frauds that they are.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is. Especially when I see a stats Canada report saying quebec added 19,100 jobs in January and alberta lost 18900.

Transfer payments and an open pit lithium mine can do that.

Oh ya......Go Trump Go!!!!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom