Trump Impeachment

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Rebel news and Tue North both are independent news sources. They tell it like it is.
ummm, pretty sure they are right wing. Just because their views match most of ours, doesn't mean they don't slant the article or look for ones that do.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ummm, pretty sure they are right wing. Just because their views match most of ours, doesn't mean they don't slant the article or look for ones that do.

Have to agree. I like Rebel, but I don't consider them neutral. Less biased than most of the left wing media maybe.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Biden said tonight in a CNN townhall that there was no vaccine till he took office. The look on Anderson Coopers face was priceless.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_20220830_214706_969.jpg
    IMG_20220830_214706_969.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 155

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Good thing that Jail Birds can vote, these loyal Trump supporters are going to the big house for quite a while. A lot more of these clowns are on there way too. What's the guy with the horns on his Viking helmets name anyway. It going to be funny when he get his ticket stamped for entry to the house of many doors. He probably won't be able bring his helmet with him. He will really miss because he's been wearing it since he was a kid to protect himself from Aliens and meteorites and stuff like that.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Good thing that Jail Birds can vote, these loyal Trump supporters are going to the big house for quite a while. A lot more of these clowns are on there way too. What's the guy with the horns on his Viking helmets name anyway. It going to be funny when he get his ticket stamped for entry to the house of many doors. He probably won't be able bring his helmet with him. He will really miss because he's been wearing it since he was a kid to protect himself from Aliens and meteorites and stuff like that.

1669787834705.jpg

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I find it very curious how the skeptics like your self can eat the nonsense produced by some keyboard wacko and believe the entire United States Justice system and political system is lying to advance the cause of the nefarious Democrats. If you could stop and try and think independently, the best way to get rid of the Democrats is to have Ron De Saintis receive the Republican Nomination for President. If this were to happen you would see a healthy Republican majority, quite possibly a Land Slide if Trump doesn't chew De Saintis up to badly over the next two years. Trump is a loser, in some ways I feel sorry for him he must have had an awful childhood.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I find it very curious how the skeptics like your self can eat the nonsense produced by some keyboard wacko and believe the entire United States Justice system and political system is lying to advance the cause of the nefarious Democrats. If you could stop and try and think independently, the best way to get rid of the Democrats is to have Ron De Saintis receive the Republican Nomination for President. If this were to happen you would see a healthy Republican majority, quite possibly a Land Slide if Trump doesn't chew De Saintis up to badly over the next two years. Trump is a loser, in some ways I feel sorry for him he must have had an awful childhood.
Man it must suck to have someone taking up so much space in your head !!! To imagine Trump is the biggest threat to The US or the world , after all the things that have come to light in the last few years can Only be described as an obsession .

Top Bottom