Trump. Day 2. Approves Keystone XL

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On some social media sites I follow there is already American's talking about Turdeau's tweet from last night and calling for tighter border security at our border and building a wall from us? Things are starting to get very heated and our leader is using Twitter to make himself look good on the world stage. Ask Merckel in Germany if she made a mistake? The German people are ready to hang her for selling out their country. They have big problems over there as does England and France, Belgium and Sweden.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have family in the UK & Germany ..
Yes there are places ( cities ) where the police just won't go anymore ..

We are so oblivious as to how bad it is in Europe , we have no idea ..lol

I have no problem with refugees , provided they are properly screened and the $$$ cost is acceptable to our economic well being .I would also demand other Muslim country's take an equal amount of refugees & as well as meet our commitments to foreign aid !
I am more than fed up and a little tired of Arab oil shieks arguing over the latest 2 million $$ super car ...
While in the meantime ; we are expected to take in the other 80% of their starving country men ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JT better negotiate, don't take none of big mouths demands, **** the us and the boat it came up on.. This whole xl pipeline is not something we need to survive as cdns, charge the hell out of them.. Maybe we and Mexico should make demands on the us..

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JT better negotiate, don't take none of big mouths demands, **** the us and the boat it came up on.. This whole xl pipeline is not something we need to survive as cdns, charge the hell out of them.. Maybe we and Mexico should make demands on the us..

What color is the sky on your planet?? JT negotiate?? That idiot can barely form a coherent sentence. Canada would not survive long without American trade and defence. As for the immigrant refugee thing, why should we bring people into our country that cannot communicate, contribute anything to society or even support themselves? There's no shortage of poor people already in Canada that we should take care of first.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
**** pipelines. We need refineries.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Life we can't get a pipeline built because of the environmentalists and loonie left, there's no chance in hell of getting a refinery built. And even if we did, how do you move the refined products out of the refineries??? Take a guess. PIPELINES!!!!!

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy crap , is it a full moon or a bad batch of shine ....
Holy chit .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are building a refinery in red water thanks to the conservatives!

contagius

Reaction score
Life we can't get a pipeline built because of the environmentalists and loonie left, there's no chance in hell of getting a refinery built. And even if we did, how do you move the refined products out of the refineries??? Take a guess. PIPELINES!!!!!

Instead of filling our pipelines with unrefined product and sending it to the us just so we can buy it back at an unreal premium we would be able to replace unrefined product with refined product. A lot of the refined stuff is trucked out to end users too not all of it is pipelined. Can't remember the last time I noticed a pipe riser at a gas station.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Instead of filling our pipelines with unrefined product and sending it to the us just so we can buy it back at an unreal premium we would be able to replace unrefined product with refined product. A lot of the refined stuff is trucked out to end users too not all of it is pipelined. Can't remember the last time I noticed a pipe riser at a gas station.

We buy zero refined products from the states. Our raw bitumen heads south because the market for heavy crude is in the states, not here. All our motor fuels are refined around Edmonton.

contagius

Reaction score
We buy zero refined products from the states. Our raw bitumen heads south because the market for heavy crude is in the states, not here. All our motor fuels are refined around Edmonton.

You r right but it would be nice to fill the pipelines we do have with refined or upgraded products instead. We probably missed the boat on that long ago tho.

The NWR should help out with that as it will be taking heavy oil as feed.

Last edited:

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You r right but it would be nice to fill the pipelines we do have with refined or upgraded products instead. We probably missed the boat on that long ago tho.

The NWR should help out with that as it will be taking heavy oil as feed.
Build the pipe, you can always use it for different fluids in the future.

If it has a sales meter that is all that matters for now.

Future pipelines will most likely be for water......

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Redwater is an upgrader... only gets it to diesel

• Ultra Low Sulphur Diesel 50%
    • 40,250 Barrels / Day
    • Exceeds california low carbon fuel standards
    • Growing demand, Attractive pricing

• Low Sulphur VGO 11%
    • 8,790 Barrels / Day
    • High quality gasoline feedstock

• Diluent/Naphtha 35%
    • 28,266 Barrels/ Day
    • Premium to WTI, active local markets

• Butane and Propane 4%
    • 3,363 Barrels/ Day

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most of the pieces were built in China and sent over in sea cans though,but it still really helped the economy.....Ed Stalmack really helped getting it going from what I heard....the NDP will try to take credit.....one NDP brilliant economist demanded a cost analyst...quickly got told to shut up since refinerys are forever profitable.....NDP an economics lolololol!!

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
3 yrs ago on my way to a Annual motorcycle rally that i go to in Nebraska . I went thru ND ,SD and saw all the small dam near ghost towns with camps. help wanted signs. trucks and equipment and pipe piled everywhere.? there was RVs parked everywhere.people coming for work from all over the place. that just barely got started when it was shut down 2 yrs ago.. all the pipe is still there ,ready to go.

Top Bottom