Trump Impeachment

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trumps lawyers will call Nancy Pelosi to the stand to see why she turned down Trumps offer of 10,000 National Guard troops at the Capitol for the Jan6 transfer of power. This will be must watch TV watching that wicked old hag having no control on how he wants things to play out. She cannot lie or she could be impeached as well and then we all have to watch this sham even longer.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ahahahahahahhahahahahha part 2! Dems cave 30 minutes after Republicans say they will call Nancy Pelosi to the stand to explain my post before this. Coincidence? I doubt it. Impeachment vote this afternoon.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
https://apple.news/AxUD7UksrS-qiQXgBSZsjXg
All over !!

f2594343e0029dfdcf0580f27988c9b1.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bazinga! Said it like it is. What America and Canada need is a news organization that only tells the news with no bias either way. I would watch that. He is right about ratings. If they report it first, right or wrong they win the ratings. Its just a retraction at a later date after all when no one is paying attention. The retraction network CNN are the undisputed champions of this. Problem is they get checked up on and that is why they are 26th in the cable ratings.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he put her in her place. I'm surprised that they didn't cut to commercial.

They couldn’t without showing guilt. She was doing the best she could to make him look like the a$$ but he told it like it is.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bazinga! Said it like it is. What America and Canada need is a news organization that only tells the news with no bias either way. I would watch that. He is right about ratings. If they report it first, right or wrong they win the ratings. Its just a retraction at a later date after all when no one is paying attention. The retraction network CNN are the undisputed champions of this. Problem is they get checked up on and that is why they are 26th in the cable ratings.

The reason they like ratings is because it validates the agenda being pushed.

People have been calling out the news organizations for decades but those people are generally not part of the cool club so no one takes them seriously.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com

What about Rebel News?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are great but most of the country doesn't follow them. They need a major cash influx to survive most days

collin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
.....Damn someone beat me to it !!

Attachments

• 0and2.jpg
    0and2.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 133
Top Bottom