Truedopes Cabinet Shuffle .......

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
His poll numbers are through the roof now. He says he doesn't want an election but he wants an election

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Turd will get a majority, start preparing yourself now. They'll time the election to capitalize on covid recovery euphoria but before they have to start cranking taxes up to pay for their massive ****ing deficit.

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We the people need to take care of his BS now and change the way the voting and seats are in the house of Tyranny. All provinces and territories need to have equal amount seats/ representation to be fair in our Country.
I totally agree with you but it will never happen unfortunately.

The Kickass One

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never followed politics. Started a couple years ago at 50 years of age. I’m 53 and these last 3 years I have come to the decision that I’m a mad upset person now. So, I’m out of following politics anymore so I can be happy.

Unless you want to get deeply involved and actually try and make a difference, good luck, you are better off spending time with your friends and love ones.

That **** will drive you crazy and there are a few obsessed people on here spouting off all the time. Stop spouting if it bothers you and really get out there and make a difference. Otherwise get back to living.

Snowed a ****load today. Hitting the hills tomorrow.

My wife will be here when I get back and we’ll enjoy a hot tub a wine/whiskey/rum or a Moscow Mule.

Life is good here folks!!

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never followed politics. Started a couple years ago at 50 years of age. I’m 53 and these last 3 years I have come to the decision that I’m a mad upset person now. So, I’m out of following politics anymore so I can be happy.

Unless you want to get deeply involved and actually try and make a difference, good luck, you are better off spending time with your friends and love ones.

That **** will drive you crazy and there are a few obsessed people on here spouting off all the time. Stop spouting if it bothers you and really get out there and make a difference. Otherwise get back to living.

Snowed a ****load today. Hitting the hills tomorrow.

My wife will be here when I get back and we’ll enjoy a hot tub a wine/whiskey/rum or a Moscow Mule.

Life is good here folks!!

Well you and I are the same age and on roughly the same program. I started paying attention a few years earlier, but I am a cranky arsehole now. I think I may follow your lead and stop paying attention.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well you and I are the same age and on roughly the same program. I started paying attention a few years earlier, but I am a cranky arsehole now. I think I may follow your lead and stop paying attention.[/

X3..... time for more riding and garage projects. Global is so anti Kenney it’s ludicrous.

Last edited:

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
truedopes cabinet shuffle is like taking a bunch of different shyt mixing it up and expecting it to smell like roses

Yes his two step shuffle, is the same as the definition of INSANITY doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different out come!!

Just wait till his GREEN new Economy kicks in once Butt head Gerald in the the BUTT is done developing the plan !:nono::rant:

Top Bottom