Trudeau wants to ban lead ammunition

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
would he like us to throw a few towards him, sort of?

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would love to pay it forward for what he has done to us, no justice though.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I looked for a link to an article but couldn't find one. Where did you read this Ken?
I'm a member of the NFA Doug. They send emails to me everyday. You know me and computers but maybe you can link the story for the boys?

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what's so wrong with banning lead? We know its toxic, we banned lead paint in the 70's, doesn't this make sense as well? At least requiring lead free for hunting?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what's so wrong with banning lead? We know its toxic, we banned lead paint in the 70's, doesn't this make sense as well? At least requiring lead free for hunting?
Its his all out attack on gun owners. He is trying to revive the gun registry and now this? That goat facker needs to concentrate more on his hair and leave the real issue's to the adults.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its his all out attack on gun owners. He is trying to revive the gun registry and now this? That goat facker needs to concentrate more on his hair and leave the real issue's to the adults.

I agree that the Liberals don't play nice with gun owners, but since when are they trying to bring back the gun registry? A bunch of additional BS regulations yes, but no talk of a new registry, at least that I can find.

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Banning lead would be unreal I shoot deer and moose and it hits harder than anything, for goose hunting we are made to shoot steel and there's so many wounded birds outthere it's not funny, steel barely brings them down anymore, why not bad lead jig heads for fishing, it's just a joke this world is ****ed

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its not hard to find if you look for it? Its a back door gun registry where as gun dealers and stores have to keep track of all transactions that can be turned over to the government when requested. And don't get me started on the UN Arms Treaty that he want's to sign on to. This treaty is in favor of the global abolishment of all private gun ownership and the marking of all private guns. Another form of registry plain and simple. There are petitions you can sign against this at change.org if you are inclined to. You are inclined to aren't you ABMax24?

Last edited:

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its not hard to find if you look for it? Its a back door gun registry where as gun dealers and stores have to keep track of all transactions that can be turned over to the government when requested. And don't get me started on the UN Arms Treaty that he want's to sign on to. This treaty is in favor of the global abolishment of all private gun ownership and the marking of all private guns. Another form of registry plain and simple. There are petitions you can sign against this at change.org if you are inclined to. You are inclined to aren't you ABMax24?

I honestly don't have a huge issue with a gun registry other than the huge waste of money the last one was, the government knows I have a PAL, from that I'm pretty sure at least someone is government is intelligent enough to deduce that I own firearms, why would I care if they knew exactly what make and caliber my firearms are? But this isn't a registry as such, it appears records would only be used in the event of criminal investigation.

As for other aspects of the ATT yes they are BS, and it will likely make importing new firearms into the country harder, and probably make some unavailable. But quite frankly how many petitions do I have to sign on change.org to realize that the government does not change their opinion based on them? I have signed dozens over the past few years and had zero changed. My effort instead will be waiting until the next election and attempt to have Andrew Scheer elected, and try to convince others as to why they should do they same if they care about their right to own firearms.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Register it, then someone else decides what firearms you can keep. What name should we call the thieves coming to steal in legally after they passed the laws to do?

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Register it, then someone else decides what firearms you can keep. What name should we call the thieves coming to steal in legally after they passed the laws to do?

And what do you call someone that keeps illegal firearms after a law is passed making them so?

Top Bottom