Canada to ban WD40

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't use much WD40 I much prefer Lloyd's Moovit. It is produced in Canada so hopefully already meets the new requirements. It's a great product and I would hate to see it change.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I didn't watch all the videos or read all the articles. Can someone give me the condensed version? Why are they banning wd40? Isn't it fish oil? I suppose it's responsible for the imaginary climate catastrophe we are currently experiencing?

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't watch all the videos or read all the articles. Can someone give me the condensed version? Why are they banning wd40? Isn't it fish oil? I suppose it's responsible for the imaginary climate catastrophe we are currently experiencing?
I could be wrong. But my understanding is it's more to do with the aerosol in the cans. Which affects a much larger scale than just WD40

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I could be wrong. But my understanding is it's more to do with the aerosol in the cans. Which affects a much larger scale than just WD40
Yes Brake Kleen is affected as well

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just got back from princess auto. They are out of wd40 and 3n1 penetrating oil. The bs and sale price probably helped with the sales

Top Bottom