Truck Deck

steven2120

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
kinda have no choice with being the truck owner...i have 10' ramps...which aint bad, just my last truck had a lift kit...

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah, that would give you a steeper angle all right. :beer:

CAN-DOO

Grampa Member
Reaction score
I have got a couple of decks from Jay and Vaughn at Marathon. One for a 6' box Silverado another for an 8' box ram 3500. I started with the regular ramps but with lifts the angle made my sphincter so tight I could hardly work the thottle loading a quad or a sled. Went with 12' ramps, the boys took my original ones back and upgraded to the longer ones making it cost effective. I bolted my decks down but know a few guys who just strap em down with no problem.
I now have my commander and it just fits inside the 8' box sans deck. I tried the 3panel fold away ramps for loading and the pretezel that happened was almost humourous. Vaughn hooked me up with a wicked single side extended ramp system that quick mounts to my tailgate with turn buckles and it rocks.
Kuedos to the boys at Marathon who have always been there to hook me up with my latest need for toy hauling.

SC Carts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Considering a deck to fit a Long box 1 ton dually...

What brand ?

Any problems with the slide out sides?

Want long ramps 10' or more!

Also noticed some guys using turn buckels to the tie downs, is that strong enough ? or should they be bolted.....(what is the capacity of the tie downs ?)

Appreciate the reccomendations...

We have 1 brand new 2010 deck sitting at one of our dealers in St.Paul Alberta. It has 3/4" composite decking (not wood), 11' telescoping ramp, under deck light, fully height and position adjustable legs, 2 front superclamps, 3 front winch points, fully TIG welded. Our decks are load tested to 4500lbs, and ramps to 2500lbs, you won't find a better built deck. Retail is $3495.00 and we can offer this one to you for $3000.00. This is the only new Full Lotus extreme deck left available anywhere for this season!

Thanks

FLM Staff
HOLOMIS INTERNATIONAL home page
info@holomis.com

Toxic Fingers

Reaction score
Now this is Exactly What Dealers and Manufactures are supposted to do. Help the Customer. If the call goes out that someone is looking to purchase their product and Someone knows where another Dealer has Stock if they don`t. Pass The Info On. That`s just good Business. Very Rare these days. Normally you might hear (Sorry All Sold Out) if your lucky. Or else figure it out own your own. Now What??? Well a Proper Dealer Network will Help you find another source. These days when you have to get your own stuff at the Store with no staff in sight to help if needed, then you get to the till, Swipe your own fricking Credit Card and then Bag your own Groceries it`s Refreshing to see this kind of SERVICE. Well Done Full-Lotus MFG I tip my hat to you.

mudhound

Reaction score
cant go wrong with these decks : Truck Deck

2200 for a short box and 2300 for a long box

built well and come with a bunch of extras that other manufacturers charge you for

cokecrazed007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Mudhound, do you have one of these decks from truck deck? I have been looking at them, but I was wondering how they hold up. I had a marthon before and had to get it welded every year, but I'm on rough road all the time. I think what ever deck I get I will have to weld them, but I just wanted an opion of someone who has one and not a salesman. Thanks.

tfitz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure if your looking for used but I have a STF that is 2 years old, I would like to sell, Has expandeble side, 10ft ramp everything you listed, no troubles with it yet. I would like 2500 obo
Thanks

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Not sure if your looking for used but I have a STF that is 2 years old, I would like to sell, Has expandeble side, 10ft ramp everything you listed, no troubles with it yet. I would like 2500 obo
Thanks

How long is it?

jazzman

Reaction score
I have a jet craft built in Grande Prairie. It has the retractable sides and the 2 piece folding ramps so you can load side by sides with out he extra ramp section. I orderd mind with 11 footers. And good heavy glides for loading sleds. 4400 with quad chocks and super clamps. Its a little more but I know guys that have run these for years with no trouble it is a good stong deck i like it.:beer:

Attachments

• new truck 3.jpg
    new truck 3.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 107
Top Bottom