trip to edson

chop

Reaction score
Hay guys , would like to make a trip to the Edison area, never been out there yet. I will need a leader to show me the way, anyone interested. Day trip or weekends ok. I watched a video on the Edison loop , looks like mountain riding would be a blast since there's not much around here.

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Hay guys , would like to make a trip to the Edison area, never been out there yet. I will need a leader to show me the way, anyone interested. Day trip or weekends ok. I watched a video on the Edison loop , looks like mountain riding would be a blast since there's not much around here.

Should have joined us this weekend, could have shown you around, there are a lot of trails in the area, and today we scouted around for some new ones that are not all chewed up and found some nice trails, put 40 kms on in only 3 hours. Would have done more if hubby did not have to get home to sell our little tracker. P6150142 (640x480).jpg
P6150143 (640x473).jpg These pics are from saturday

chop

Reaction score
looks like a good time. i was too busy this weekend . is there mountain riding in that area or flat bush trails?

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Pretty flat for the most part. If you want real mountain riding you have to go to McLeod river area, Cadomin, or Grave Flats area. We r going to McLeod river for sept. Long weekend end. You r welcome to join us.

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should have joined us this weekend, could have shown you around, there are a lot of trails in the area, and today we scouted around for some new ones that are not all chewed up and found some nice trails, put 40 kms on in only 3 hours. Would have done more if hubby did not have to get home to sell our little tracker.View attachment 156837
View attachment 156838These pics are from saturday
Where abouts are these pics from Edson? Are they north? we just purchased some land by long lake, Thanks

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
West of Edson about 15 minutes then north about 6 kms. This trail here is part of the poker rally trail system and the sledding system. You can spend a few days there and not get bored and there are more trails that we have just started exploring and finding further north. That is the type of riding we do, explore and see where it takes you.

Top Bottom