Tree Riding....

wakeskate18

Reaction score
:beer::beer:Where is the best spot for some good tree riding??? Looking for some tight trees with nice safe slopes for the next couple days....:beer::beer:

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:beer::beer:Where is the best spot for some good tree riding??? Looking for some tight trees with nice safe slopes for the next couple days....:beer::beer:

Quartz has some good tree riding if your up to it, it was this deep on Sunday....:d:d

Attachments

• P1160010.jpg
    P1160010.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 560

GSR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya steele town, it was barely even deep out there....
Just 93cm of fresh. People should definitely stay home and not come to Golden, to slay the deepest tree pow of their lives....;)

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya steele town, it was barely even deep out there....
Just 93cm of fresh. People should definitely stay home and not come to Golden, to slay the deepest tree pow of their lives....;)
I agree, leave it for me next weekend, there is no snow there.:d:d:d

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are talking about big stuff ripping out, play safe out there guys and gals!

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no I wont be there unfortunately on friday i wish I was but gotta sit at work and stir the pot on here for friday :d be there forsure sat and sun if u need someone to ride with I will be at the sportsman lodge on friday round 8:30 or 9 black dmax black sled deck black etec tough to miss has the rbp star grille on it as well

smc

Reaction score
here's some tree riding video from Wednesday at quartz. snows still soft and lots of untracked left but has setup since the weekend.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqQueL95S7Q[/YT]

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
deadly little vid,like the backwards view.the side mount on the helmet looks way better than on top

NotoriousNRB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that was a sick video! keeps it super interesting when you change the p.o.v. like that.

well done sir.

Top Bottom