Track bars.

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
omg i chuckled pretty good when i seen your post and thought you were just trolling the thread but then i clicked on the link and seen what climber was talking about and i was like holy chit he was serious... princess auto is selling these... well at least they were a month ago when i was there last
Princess auto had a bunch

Phat Cat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kinda nifty. But why not just throw a ratchet strap over top of the track and tighten it up? What am I missing?

Phat Cat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can but I like these. Your straps don't have to be as tight. Just a preference I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How about an old hockey stick and a couple eyelet bolts? A lot cheaper than 50 bucks. I might just do that myself. uploadfromtaptalk1448553567310.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Chronic Cat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are these really needed? Is it supposed to be supplemental? I just bought a a rear super clamp at the sled show and you got me wondering!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Are these really needed? Is it supposed to be supplemental? I just bought a a rear super clamp at the sled show and you got me wondering!
These are an alternative to the superclamp. I run the front and rear clamps, never had an issue. Know some guys who run these and love them though too.

kakwa climber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a super clamp on the front and these on the back. Hit the ditch and sled never moved a bit.

Heimie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please don't waste your money on these plastic track bars! I had two of them and both are broken. The tabs snapped off, the ones that fit in the windows. I don't think I had them too tight. I wasn't putting all my weight in it. Just snugging them up so the sled wouldn't move. Drove a few miles and seen the strap flapping. Pulled over and broken! Waste of $35 each from Princess Auto. I think a guy could build something out of steel or like the other guy said, hockey sticks. I believe they're a great idea, just not plastic. I just use a strap across the track, but it seems to stress the edges of the trac a bit. Just sayin'.....

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please don't waste your money on these plastic track bars! I had two of them and both are broken. The tabs snapped off, the ones that fit in the windows. I don't think I had them too tight. I wasn't putting all my weight in it. Just snugging them up so the sled wouldn't move. Drove a few miles and seen the strap flapping. Pulled over and broken! Waste of $35 each from Princess Auto. I think a guy could build something out of steel or like the other guy said, hockey sticks. I believe they're a great idea, just not plastic. I just use a strap across the track, but it seems to stress the edges of the trac a bit. Just sayin'.....

Same thing happened to me. Good thing princess auto takes returns no questions asked.

Redrock Kustoms

Reaction score
I only have the Hi-vis Aluminum Trackbars.

Attachments

• 10888432_759556637461364_1675713139794545240_n.jpg
    10888432_759556637461364_1675713139794545240_n.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 136

kakwa climber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just made some with aluminum square tubing and eye bolts. Took about a hour. I am glad I did.

Top Bottom