Tons of fun until....

Shankster

Reaction score
You guys do know that 4 strokes motors will never leave you hanging in the back country right?

lmao...couldn't resist :p

Sorry bud but a good ole 2 Stroke 1000 doo turbo puts my 4 stk running 18lbs boost to shame! I've also handed out a few lessons to some boosted Nytro's so it's not just my 4 stk either! At the end of the day it's all about the weight vs horsepower!:d:d:d:d

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A four stroke motor might not let you down on the mountain, but all the sensor's and electronics can still fail, then you're trying to tow the weight of a dead cow off the mountain instead of a light 2 stroke. just saying:d

mphfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When heading in back of renshaw cabin one must know that if a sled goes down how are you gonna get it out? Myself if I knew I was heading out of the country the next day I wouldnt be headin back all that far. An average person grosses $300.00 a day, x 4 people = 1200.00 a day. IMO 1800.00 was a decent quote to rescue that sled. When headin in the back country remember how you are getting out if you wreck something.

Shankster

Reaction score
When heading in back of renshaw cabin one must know that if a sled goes down how are you gonna get it out? Myself if I knew I was heading out of the country the next day I wouldnt be headin back all that far. An average person grosses $300.00 a day, x 4 people = 1200.00 a day. IMO 1800.00 was a decent quote to rescue that sled. When headin in the back country remember how you are getting out if you wreck something.

The sled is actually around 5km or less from the cabin! Them's some big hills right there!!!:d:d:d:d

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When heading in back of renshaw cabin one must know that if a sled goes down how are you gonna get it out?.... When headin in the back country remember how you are getting out if you wreck something.

What he said ^^

Always pack a good trail in when dropping into a bowl because you never know when you're going to have to tow someone out. Always think about if you can climb out of something first before you drop over the edge.

rotormech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just a suggestion but,it would probably be cheaper to use a chopper out of grande cache.they are only 30 miles from renshaw where valemount is actually 60 miles.the company is pacific western helicopters.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are currently up the mtn workin on towin it out today. They stopped in at the shop this mornin before they headed out.

Shankster

Reaction score
They are currently up the mtn workin on towin it out today. They stopped in at the shop this mornin before they headed out.

Well the boys got her out today with little trouble! Thank's a bunch for everyones help! I believe I will be parting this sled out next week for anyone that has projects on the go!!!:beer::beer::beer::beer:

Jason

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the boys got her out today with little trouble! Thank's a bunch for everyones help! I believe I will be parting this sled out next week for anyone that has projects on the go!!!:beer::beer::beer::beer:

Jason

I'm glad to hear that they got her out.. It's to bad about all the damage but PM me a number to call for parts that your sellin as a buddy of mine might be interested in some parts.

Top Bottom