Time for new skies!

Sprint5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What skis should a person buy to make a sled turn easy. My brother has the stock skis on his sled now and was wondering if different skis will make it turn better or make it seem lighter in the front. Any input would be appreciated.

Sprint5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its my brothers. Its a 99 rmk 600 with the stock skis. Don't even know what they are called...

Wingwalker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got a set set of slp powder pros for my fusion not had chance to try them out yet
But if you do decide to go with the Slp skis take a look at this site
I got mine for $395 and that included shipping (usps) and all border duties and only took 10 days to get here

Sprint5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about Simmons?

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that's a pretty good deal. very happy with the ones on my 08 m8, may have to order a pair for my 07. thanks for this.
Just got a set set of slp powder pros for my fusion not had chance to try them out yet
I got mine for $395 and that included shipping (usps) and all border duties and only took 10 days to get here

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sent you a pm.

caproskis

Reaction score
The type of skis you will need depends on your style of riding. We have many different options to choose from in our lineup and the MTX skis are getting some great reviews for being an excellent trail and deep powder ski. Check out our website if you have some time:C&A Pro Skis : Ride like a Pro!
We have a few distributors of our skis in Canada as well so you would not have to pay the customs fees if you ordered through one of them. :d

Sprint5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The type of skis you will need depends on your style of riding. We have many different options to choose from in our lineup and the MTX skis are getting some great reviews for being an excellent trail and deep powder ski. Check out our website if you have some time:C&A Pro Skis : Ride like a Pro!
We have a few distributors of our skis in Canada as well so you would not have to pay the customs fees if you ordered through one of them. :d
Thanks for the info. :d

Top Bottom