Thought I seen a Rush?

ss_badaz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was at the Meteor Mine Hill Climb last weekend in the Kootenay's thought of the new Polaris Rush when I looked at it! This little guy had a blast ripping around.

DSC02089.jpg

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
i forget where i seen it, possibly sw but there was a guy bilding one of those for his 10 yr old with a banshee motor in it and a snow hawk track, that would haul azz

Stocky

Reaction score
I think the father had a better time than the kid! Ha Ha!

Yo Dave, we hitting Revy this weekend? Word around the campfire has it that you're headed back to the Kootenays again?:confused:

ss_badaz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For sure his dad had a great time on it as well! Man I love those Twisted Turbo’s I am kicking my but for not taking Brian up on the offer and one of the demo’s out! Did he mentioned one coming out for the RMK 900?

Ya thinking Kootenay’s, all business is done in Cow Town pick up all the vent kits today the Super Q’s are delayed maybe next week and over and out. The Erie Creek Lodge has one room left for you, Sunday is Steak and Lobster still riding from the front yard point a direction and go Marble, Sheep Cr & Summit looking good. Stocky head over to the Kooteney Forum few more pic’s from Meteor Mine and Krazy’s sled, I'll send the rest to you and the video's

Top Bottom