This is interesting Part 2

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should watch it. They both pick the doo as the better sled. Hard to believe but they did
I will say that it is more obvious that the Polaris's gauge is better when you a) ride with other Polaris riders on a real mountain, and b) ride on a real mountain and can make use of the contour lines to assist with navigation choices.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They would sell a whole bunch more gauges if the manufactures could get together and share that technology. There are zero reasons not to. Until then, our group will keep using our Rino's.

Yea, the thing about that is they don’t need to share any technology at all. It is not patent protected. Marine industry uses it across the board with their radios to transmit codes for safety reason to the coastguard. It’s how big ships show up on coat guards computers and other boats computers. Similar to a transponder in an airplane. It’s simply coordinate transmission over VHF radio really basic stuff and skidoo would be out of touch with their customers if they don’t explore that. No reason they can’t all be compatible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
?…why is there a part two thread? Did I miss something funny on the last one?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
?…why is there a part two thread? Did I miss something funny on the last one?

It was a good laugh yep basically just started a dumpster fire saying that just because the skidoo is ugly doesn’t mean it’s not the fastest sled on the mountain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Frik I missed it.. I can’t b skimin s&m every min of the day, lol

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 9R and the Boost are a bust from factory. Have to mess with them to make them a competitor. I'm no Doo fan by any means but 3 days on it and its an impressive sled in stock form.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was a good laugh yep basically just started a dumpster fire saying that just because the skidoo is ugly and it’s not the fastest sled on the mountain
Kinda out of character for you but I can agree with that statement.

Top Bottom