These Tracks so Much Fun

Qub3d

Reaction score
Holy gas cans batman. How much more fuel (if any) do you use with tracks vs none? Curious... :)

Gunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I usally carry an extra 7 1/2 gals with me. Most I've ever poured in while riding is 3 1/4 if I remember right. I did 50 miles (by my GPS) that day. Was in four wheel drive most the day & plwoing thru snow & work'in the bike pretty good.

But on average, I'd say it uses a little less than twice what it does in the summer with tires .... Now, having said that .... one time out riding, becasue of the mud & snow, we were in four low most the day (with tires), only did about 20 miles & the bike used a lot of gas that day.

Later ...

Mongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My 400HO (455CC)burns about 30% more on tracks but I seldom travel over 20 mph where I ride. I've never burned more than 3.5 Can Gal. on any ride and most rides are around 50 mi. Like anything else, if the pedals to the metal, GULP, GULP, GULP.

Gunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glup, Glup is right .... Like you've I've never used all I've carried, but I'd rather bring some back .... than worry about runn'in it out ! :crying3:

:woohoo1: :woohoo1:

Later .......

Top Bottom