The terrorists are lining up

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I think I could endure a bit of water boarding for millions.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If he gets 10 like everyone else that's $50 million for terrorism coffers. Probably another 10 years of funding for them.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Time to be bad and join a terrorist group. Looks to pay better then working as a Canadian citizen.

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"My current situation is really bad, I am struggling to survive," Ameziane, 50, said from near Algiers. "I was repatriated from Guantanamo and left like almost homeless. I couldn't find a job because of the Guantanamo stigma and my age, so a settlement would be very helpful to me to get my life back together."

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Yep 50mil could help me get my life back together also.
"My current situation is really bad, I am struggling to survive," Ameziane, 50, said from near Algiers. "I was repatriated from Guantanamo and left like almost homeless. I couldn't find a job because of the Guantanamo stigma and my age, so a settlement would be very helpful to me to get my life back together."

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
great precedent trudope set with khader... flood gates are about to open up lawyers can smell the money.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there will be a lot more coming for the free handouts, it's better than Christmas.

linktel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is a bit far fetched but could Albertan's sue Ontario and Quebec for voting in an irresponsible leader, someone that doesn't know the value of a dollar and for constantly giving away our hard earned tax dollars to everyone but needy western Canadians.
Just a thought

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is a bit far fetched but could Albertan's sue Ontario and Quebec for voting in an irresponsible leader, someone that doesn't know the value of a dollar and for constantly giving away our hard earned tax dollars to everyone but needy western Canadians.
Just a thought
I like your thinking but pretty sure Turdeau won't drink any of that Kool Aid Lol

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Muslim.jpg Good news Canadapost now is available in a few more languages for those not wishing to speak our official languages.

Last edited:
Top Bottom