The Smallest Chute Climb Ever

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I took a hard landing with my contour and it fell off and the tether broke

Sent from a iPhone

not the string but the clip?? in cold I could see it being more fragile,,, but hey we could probably break anything hahaha

you like yours??
there all pretty nice well except gaypro

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice pull keep em coming!!

I have contour and it comes with tether very slick and my google strap mount has not released yet and its been wacked a few times.... great cam lightweight

I had a contour helmet cam....lost it couple weeks ago riding in Mileage. I had it mounted to the chin of my helmet, the rail broke off AND the lease snapped at the weight of cam. Now it's gone:realmad:...currently working on getting a replacement.....this time i will make my own lease from aircraft cable and crimps. It was an awesome camera for the month i had it.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I took a hard landing with my contour and it fell off and the tether broke

Sent from a iPhone

Thats exactly what happened to me except not a hard landing....doing cliff drops into 3 feet of fresh but still must of been enough of a jar to break the mount and lease. Looking in the lost/ found thread seems to be lots of peeps losing these gizmos, lots of hikers will have new cams.

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not the string but the clip?? in cold I could see it being more fragile,,, but hey we could probably break anything hahaha

you like yours??
there all pretty nice well except gaypro

Nope the string broke. Luckily I noticed it right as it fell off cause it was only my second time out with it. Brand new contour gps would suck loosing!! It's an awesome camera though

Sent from a iPhone

Top Bottom