4 Days at Eagle Valley Marine

Reaction score
Stayed at Eagle Valley Marine from the 16th to the 21st and the riding was exellent, thanks Rene for riding with us and getting us to the POW!
12 of us went up and only four of us ride the mountains on a regular basis so it was interesting to say the least but all had a good time.
First day we rode Blue Lake, Trail up was nice and smooth for the newbies and they liked that, got up to the cabin chilled for a bit and then went on the hunt for some POW. Rene dropped us into some nice meadows that were virtually untouched and let everyone regain there comfort level and then rode us up to the ridge for some pics. After that we dropped the new group back at some meadows and a smaller group of us took off to find something a little more challenging. Found some nice untouched climbs in the back and spent the day there doing what we could while Rene and Chad pulled some nice lines on a Turbo Nytro. grabbed the others and headed down
Day two we went into Hunters. Another quick ride in and luckly Rene decided to ride again and we were in the untouched again! Rolled through some nice little play areas again and then down to St. Onge slide for some entertainment. Rene and Chad pulled the chute on the Nytro and then Rene ran some more crazy lines up the far right, and then just cause he can pulled the chute on a stock XP! Randy tried to pull the same line on his stock XP and now has a nice rock on the top left named after him! Good Pull though. I also realised that I don`t like looking down the chute! Verdigo sucks! Lots more playin in the back, Crazy snow back there and not a track!
Next day 6 of us rode into Eagles. This was what I came for and it didn`t dissapoint. Crazy chutes, lots of POW, technical climbs, and we were the only ones there! Nice ride in, the girls were freaked the whole time about climbing the waterfall so we were going to take them around the burn and in but they got tunnel vision at the fork and went straight up the falls without even knowing, all that for nothing. Rolled in and some of the boys shot up doghouse and into piper while myself and Darren took another group down to the meadows behind Zig Zag. Put the first track in at Zig Zag to mark the way in and after lots of convincing Rene finally got me to roll off the cornice and down the face of the chute. Like i said I don`t like looking down stuff so it was brutal for me, but glad I did it. Piper had more untouched than I have seen all week! and that is the smallest portion of Eagles, Crazy!
Rode Owls the last day, Pretty tracked up at the cabin areas but with a little hunting found the good stuff a little further back. Short Day, came back to the lodge and Rene was there waiting to cook us some Halibut!
All in all the riding was awsome, conditions don`t get any better than SUN and Pow for 4 days!
Thanks Rene for all the hospitality and for pushin me to be a better rider. Thanks Darren, Frenchie, and Big Smoke for coming along helpin out and providing awsome entertainment, can`t wait to ride with all of ya again.
see ya in two weeks boys!

Attachments

• IMG_0058.jpg
    IMG_0058.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0069.jpg
    IMG_0069.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0101.jpg
    IMG_0101.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0113.jpg
    IMG_0113.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0115.jpg
    IMG_0115.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0139.jpg
    IMG_0139.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0158.jpg
    IMG_0158.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 64

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
AWESOME PICS.... YOU ARE A LUCKY MAN TO RIDE WITH OUR BUDDY RENE AND FRENCHIE AT THE SAME TIME... FUN TO RIDE WITH AND GOOD ENTERTAINMENT!!! GOT ANYMORE PICS? POST 'EM..... :d

Top Bottom