Frenchie climbed the Angry Pirate.....

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya Dan the bolder bashers were to scared to try anything different than the same 4 chutes they pull every time in and out! o wow they are so crazy lol!!

NM..... you say you dont need much power to climb now?? so what did you guys climb that was so crazy?? o must have been the 90 or monster:rolleyes:
my stock m7 can climb up there

can or has? big diffrents:eek:

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
ya Dan the bolder bashers were to scared to try anything different than the same 4 chutes they pull every time in and out! o wow they are so crazy lol!!

NM..... you say you dont need much power to climb now?? so what did you guys climb that was so crazy?? o must have been the 90 or monster:rolleyes:
So you have never been to Boulder? We would love to show you around some time.

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score

Oh and I almost forgot. We have never claimed to be "crazy". What you don't understand is that we ride for us, on the sleds that we paid for, in the gear that we paid for. When we hit the same chutes, we call it practice, just like an MX rider out enjoying the same track hitting the same whoops and jumps as he did the day before.
We were at Boulder watching a girl try the Monster chute, and unfortunatley she never made it. When was the last time you tried the monster chute?

We were at a new area Sun checking out some new chutes that are 2500-4500 vertical feet, and we will climb them next season and probably won't post them or put them on a vid, just so we don't have to listen to people like you.
You see, we ride for ourselves because we love it, it's not a job, and we don't care if people see it. If someone films us it's because they got a camera out, there is nothing rehearsed or planned.
Next time this girl tries the Monster, we will be sure to look you up and see if you got what it takes...kinda doubt it.:rolleyes:

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Oh and I almost forgot. We have never claimed to be "crazy". What you don't understand is that we ride for us, on the sleds that we paid for, in the gear that we paid for. When we hit the same chutes, we call it practice, just like an MX rider out enjoying the same track hitting the same whoops and jumps as he did the day before.
We were at Boulder watching a girl try the Monster chute, and unfortunatley she never made it. When was the last time you tried the monster chute?

We were at a new area Sun checking out some new chutes that are 2500-4500 vertical feet, and we will climb them next season and probably won't post them or put them on a vid, just so we don't have to listen to people like you.
You see, we ride for ourselves because we love it, it's not a job, and we don't care if people see it. If someone films us it's because they got a camera out, there is nothing rehearsed or planned.
Next time this girl tries the Monster, we will be sure to look you up and see if you got what it takes...kinda doubt it.:rolleyes:
:d :beer: :d
:shots::Cool9::clap2:

Attachments

• 6a01127917a2cc28a401157085ce97970b-800wi.jpg
    6a01127917a2cc28a401157085ce97970b-800wi.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 67

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

If your stock M7 can climb it, then don't you kinda prove the statement that you don't need much power to climb right now? I mean come on man, if a 130 HP sled could do it, try 250-300 HP next time or some deeper snow.

It must really be summer, some guys haven't ridden their sleds in so long they're already forgetting just how much power they don't have.

Adrenaline Addiction

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

What have you done thats crazier Dick Beater? Has your stock M7 climbed up there? Gotta see that :rolleyes:

There's crazy and stupid, two different things ;) Not sure what there is to accomplish climbing in rock hard hero snow? I'm sure they didn't climb some of the other chutes because they were icy as fu(k. I was out there May 9th weekend with them looking at the arm, it was snowing so hard nobody could see, the next day we walked down into it for a look because they were going to climb it, the gut of the chute was so icy someone would have had a wreck in it. I think it is far more impressive to watch these guys climb that stuff in 3ft of powder, takes more than just balls to make it when the snow is deep, go hang out with them for a day or two and you'll see what it takes for sled, tuning, and technical riding to make some of them. I know, I've replaced the plastics on my sled a couple of times trying. lol

Who cares if joe blow climbed these in the spring or after 25 other guys climbed them, they were like a highway. I climbed monster this spring, doesnt mean chit to me until I've done it in 2-3 ft of snow. Saw lots of other guys sitting at the bottom of the Bullpen chutes in March, a couple took pokes at them, couldn't even make it to the mouth of them. :eek:

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What have you done thats crazier Dick Beater? Has your stock M7 climbed up there? Gotta see that :rolleyes:

There's crazy and stupid, two different things ;) Not sure what there is to accomplish climbing in rock hard hero snow? I'm sure they didn't climb some of the other chutes because they were icy as fu(k. I was out there May 9th weekend with them looking at the arm, it was snowing so hard nobody could see, the next day we walked down into it for a look because they were going to climb it, the gut of the chute was so icy someone would have had a wreck in it. I think it is far more impressive to watch these guys climb that stuff in 3ft of powder, takes more than just balls to make it when the snow is deep, go hang out with them for a day or two and you'll see what it takes for sled, tuning, and technical riding to make some of them. I know, I've replaced the plastics on my sled a couple of times trying. lol

Who cares if joe blow climbed these in the spring or after 25 other guys climbed them, they were like a highway. I climbed monster this spring, doesnt mean chit to me until I've done it in 2-3 ft of snow. Saw lots of other guys sitting at the bottom of the Bullpen chutes in March, a couple took pokes at them, couldn't even make it to the mouth of them. :eek:

DICK BEATER!!!!! I HAVE TO USE THAT:d:d:d:d

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:d o its too funny you get so upset

i think its funny you have NO idea who your running your mouth at.:d

ps that heavy wet snow is so soft now it takes as much out of the sled as 2 feet of fresh

heres a refresher from SW

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf82ig7AVLw[/YOUTUBE]

SHIFTmx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA "bro love at the end" HAhahaha TO FUNNY.... But seriously, good pull!!:eek:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf82ig7AVLw[/YOUTUBE][/QUOTE]

Adrenaline Addiction

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A bunch I threw up on SW

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uku-2_3o8qI[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf82ig7AVLw&feature=channel[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXyd9Eewamo&feature=channel[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWR6ZgoPgeI[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXRzlkBKmF8[/media]

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
I heard the Pirate is done, too many rocks.... for the big Yammis to get it done last weekend... It's equally hard to climb chutes in deep powder but easy controle, compared to icy hero snow less controle and big crashes when you don't make it... It's all good though, no need for bashing and crap... lets just play and have fun , eh???

Top Bottom