The secret to switching Sled Brands

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol..... good pics MOMMA... looks like you girls had a great weekend!!!! :)

You my friend........... are awesome!!! So so so SO SO SOOOOOOOOO happy to know you and ride with you!!

Biggest hugs!! :D

PS... Nice Ninja move!!!! You sure had me mashing my throttle!! lol

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You my friend........... are awesome!!! So so so SO SO SOOOOOOOOO happy to know you and ride with you!!

Biggest hugs!! :D

PS... Nice Ninja move!!!! You sure had me mashing my throttle!! lol

Thanks MOMMA, as are you.... It sure didn't take you long to kick that cats ass!!! lol.... I had a great weekend and met/rode with some great people... I do hope to get the opportunity to join you and your group again!! :)

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks MOMMA, as are you.... It sure didn't take you long to kick that cats ass!!! lol.... I had a great weekend and met/rode with some great people... I do hope to get the opportunity to join you and your group again!! :)

It was absolutely great to ride with you 'Dazzler', it was awesome you were able to come and bring Corrisa out to ride with us :) You are welcome to join our group anytime!!

Trish...very glad you've had to switch teams LOL. It's nice to have you on Team Green now!! aka 'Team T&T' :D You rocked the Cat...I think I heard you say 'I love this sled' at least 3 dozen times!! lmao

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JUST RIDE THE FREAKIN THING!!!

Seriously.. I had such a blast.. there was maybe 5 minutes of adjustment time, and BANG it was on baby. I forgot I was on a 162 even. Switching Brands is more mental than anything. Sure there are going to be differences, but the way the sleds are designed today, each mountain sled is simply Awesome.

2013 Arctic Cat Proclimb M800 162"
I was totally humbled. I loved this sled so much I named him...
Antonio... (said in a sexy Italian voice).
Laid over like a dream, maintained side hills wickedly, and I could climb like a mofo.

I super enjoyed the extra oomph this chassis Brings. My machine has the
"Get er Done" kit Marc developed which includes modified gearing and clutching.
The Slydog Powder Hounds were wicked!

I loved the track.. It had a Camo Extreme track which seemed to really dig in, when I was climbing, and gave me good float in the deep stuff.

Within Minutes I was able to lay it over when I wanted to. I was dropping down a drainage and needed to quickly switch my course. I was able to bulldog it over, walk it horizontally to where I wanted to be, then continue my drop through the trees. It was only at the bottom I remembered I was on a totally different sled.
I do have to work on my down hill powder Carves. It will take a bit of practice to develop the fluidity as I had with my pro, but sidehilling, and maintaining my sidehill was a dream! Jumping was fun, even with the longer track.

And I do have to say.. yet again... I love MY Job, and a HUGE thank you to T and T powersports for giving me this opportunity!

Braaap On Baby!
View attachment 154063
View attachment 154064
View attachment 154065
View attachment 154066

Better not try an XM you couldn't come up with a sexy enough itallian name lol.

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Better not try an XM you couldn't come up with a sexy enough itallian name lol.
I was a little confused by the Italian name as it is. Everything about a cat is so anti-Italian. The sound of the engine is so mean, and the looks so aggressive, I don't think Italy. Chuck Norris would have been more appropriate for the cat, if Momma didn't already use that on her Pro a couple years ago.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was a little confused by the Italian name as it is. Everything about a cat is so anti-Italian. The sound of the engine is so mean, and the looks so aggressive, I don't think Italy. Chuck Norris would have been more appropriate for the cat, if Momma didn't already use that on her Pro a couple years ago.

K think of Antonio Banderas in the Movie Zorro........... RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I mean... braaap!! hee hee... Sexy.. Powerful...... you know..... Antonio!

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Haha I'm guessing you've never looked at a Ferrari, Lambo, or Pagani if you don't associate agressive styling and sounds with Italy.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha I'm guessing you've never looked at a Ferrari, Lambo, or Pagani if you don't associate agressive styling and sounds with Italy.

See.. those are not rugged enough Like Antonio......... Sexy.. tough.. Bad azz... you know....AnTTTTTTTTonio........ Can take a real beating when I ride him... and still look hot....

(not saying that I gave him a Beating Marc... The tumbles down the hill were happy happy happy :D :D :D)

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm a petrol head, and VERY aware of those. However, all of them have this elegance about them. They don't look like they are going to step out and punch you in the face, like I think the cat does. With exception of Lambo's V12, the sounds are a more refined F1 style sound than an aggressive American V8, which I also like to compare the cat too. The engine just sounds mean.
Can take a real beating when I ride him... and still look hot....
ummmmmmm.......don't think I even want to venture into commenting on this one.

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
See.. those are not rugged enough Like Antonio......... Sexy.. tough.. Bad azz... you know....AnTTTTTTTTonio........ Can take a real beating when I ride him... and still look hot....

(not saying that I gave him a Beating Marc... The tumbles down the hill were happy happy happy :D :D :D)

From what I seen....... Anttttttonio was bad ass at those up dog down dog thingys!!!!! lol

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let's face it....the ONLY reason he's called Antonio is because of how much you like to say it in your strong Spanish accent...lmao. ;) If only that could come across on the forum. haha

And for fun I had to look up the meaning of the name Antonio..."worthy of praise" hahahhaha

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let's face it....the ONLY reason he's called Antonio is because of how much you like to say it in your strong Spanish accent...lmao. ;) If only that could come across on the forum. haha

And for fun I had to look up the meaning of the name Antonio..."worthy of praise" hahahhaha

"And he say to me... Treeeesh... Ride me.... Ride me I Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv you" As I speak in a spanish accent

Wicked man!! Worthy of Praise.. Yup that about sums it up.. I freakin LOVE that thing!!!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"And he say to me... Treeeesh... Ride me.... Ride me I Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv you"
So I put my name in and imagined it in Gloria from Modern Family's accent and almost walked home to hop on my sled.

See I pictured you telling me that in a Homer Simpson voice.. so I went out back and started up Annnnnnntonio...........Rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. :D

sledrs

Reaction score
Trish,thanks for the lunch time entertainment! I wish all threds were as fun to read ( as I wipe the laughter tears fron my face). Reminds me of you battling the guy from Ontario for the best picture contest. Mind you the hand stand on Chuck was way better than Antonio! IMO I enjoy reading all your articles, magazines or on S&M.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trish,thanks for the lunch time entertainment! I wish all threds were as fun to read ( as I wipe the laughter tears fron my face). Reminds me of you battling the guy from Ontario for the best picture contest. Mind you the hand stand on Chuck was way better than Antonio! IMO I enjoy reading all your articles, magazines or on S&M.

Haa ha!! Aww thank you!! Man that was a barn burner eh. Evan was such a good sport. I laughed so hard when his dad voted for me, then my friends were voting for him... We are a fun community to belong to eh!

Have a great lunch!

Top Bottom