The secret to switching Sled Brands

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Antonio Banderas is a Pu$$y and by no means should he be considered an arctic cat, he diefinitely seems more like a POO guy. How about John Mcclane from Die Hard, way more Bad A$$ and not queer like Antonio, takes a beating and just keeps on trucking, nobody can keep him down

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey I think He was being helpful in an odd homo kind of way... he was actually saying that the cat IS in fact just as I suspected...

Super Bad Azz....
TMO.. You are now within driving distance sister... we'll have to hang out, and braid each other's hair and stuff...

Big hugs! :D :p
:friends::friends::friends::cheering::cheering:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So the bottom line is ride them all and decide what you like the best.

Hmmmm I dunno.. I think they all are pretty wicked in my opinion.. a few factors perhaps..

Dealer support
what do your buds or sweetie ride? Nice to have spare parts or a belt in a pinch
Integrity... mechanical, and manufacturer..
and then what feels good.. It may not be instant.. but if you are any sort of a rider I do believe you'll adapt to a chassis....
Perhaps some machines are better Huckers than others... some better climbers, and other more luxurious if you prefer a more laid back ride... each has a forte and each has a downfall.. identify your priorities and go from there..

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey I think He was being helpful in an odd homo kind of way... he was actually saying that the cat IS in fact just as I suspected...

Super Bad Azz....
TMO.. You are now within driving distance sister... we'll have to hang out, and braid each other's hair and stuff...

Big hugs! :D :p
:friends::friends::friends::cheering::cheering:

Lol if I had any hair anyway

Top Bottom