The right way to load and tie down your sleds!!

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That rear clamp anchor point sure looks solid. The deck is lifting up towards the sled when you snap the lever over.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good sponsor ad for superglides and clamps but I would say default to the BC Motor Vehicle Act to ensure you are legal. Minimum securement is required for load weight etc, no matter what system you have, that minimum must be met.

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
That rear clamp anchor point sure looks solid. The deck is lifting up towards the sled when you snap the lever over.

Yes one thing I do is use a wide aluminum piece under that is quite wide, you can also use a wood block as well so the force is spread out over the underside of the wood. This is just for the rear as the front deck hook screws into the trailer which has an aluminum channel.

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
So with all the informercials lately when is Dave going to have to become a site sponsor?

SuperClamps is a site sponsor and I did this for them for free as I think it is important for new people to know what products that are out there to make things go smoother and easier. Whenever you get into a sport there are lots of things that cause you to spend money in the wrong way. Showing things in the right way does cost money but you usually spend less as you buy the right things once instead of the wrong thing first then have to re-buy the right thing. I do a lot of free promo stuff for companies I believe do an awesome job of making things easier...I got a lot of help when I started in this sport and I like to pass that on, remember this is just my opinion, you can do things other ways and you the consumer always has the opportunity to buy or not buy. I also do a lot of videos for the Snowmobile Federation, BCORMA for dirt biking and other clubs too, I post them to get messages out, to help the sport grow.

Last edited:
Top Bottom