The New Powder Slut....

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering what kind of sled lift you are using in the garage? Looks well made. Found one at princess auto for $220.00, will hold up to 750 pounds. Looks like the same design as yours, but painted red. Thanks

I bought the P Auto one. The framework is fine, but the screwjack is junk. Threads piled up the first time I tried to lift a sled with it. Now I've got a sled stuck in the air.

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you use an impact driver?

X2?

Gotta use a hand crank out light drill on the first speed setting. Mine is from Ohio chassis. The thing is deadly! One of the best things I have ever bought for sledding. 160 bucks.....but paid way more because of shipping. My buddy copied mine and built his own for like 80 smacks!

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol looks like Garfield puked under the hood.

Lol. So he eats orange ch!t too? Funnier if ya would have said he jizzed under the hood...lol:thumbup:

NORDIC

Reaction score
X2?

Gotta use a hand crank out light drill on the first speed setting. Mine is from Ohio chassis. The thing is deadly! One of the best things I have ever bought for sledding. 160 bucks.....but paid way more because of shipping. My buddy copied mine and built his own for like 80 smacks!

Thanks, I checked out ohio chassis, really sweet! Jack looks like a better set up, then P Auto..

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought the P Auto one. The framework is fine, but the screwjack is junk. Threads piled up the first time I tried to lift a sled with it. Now I've got a sled stuck in the air.

LOL sorry to laugh but this is the reason that I gave my sled lift to SmokinDave, fuggin PA piece of junk. First couple times he used it the threads piled off. He replaced the jack with another brand and it works slicker than ever, PM him to find out what he used. Now I just use my double decker lift instead.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL sorry to laugh but this is the reason that I gave my sled lift to SmokinDave, fuggin PA piece of junk. First couple times he used it the threads piled off. He replaced the jack with another brand and it works slicker than ever, PM him to find out what he used. Now I just use my double decker lift instead.

I've got another jack for it. Just gotta get some extra hands to get the sled off it.

And to answer the previous question from someone...no I didn't use an impact on it.

Top Bottom