"The Fix"

KevinF

Reaction score
So the dealer is going to try out The Fix on my 2009 Assault. My recent blowup was a doozy. S shaped rod, crank, head, jugs, everything effed!!! Apparently talking to a dealer that's done around 20 of these kits, they are unbeatable. With a different head and the proper mapping, they are rivaling the Pro's. Will update when the sled is finished in a couple weeks.

DV-ENT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please keep us updated as I have a friend with a 2009 dragon that is considering the same thing. good luck!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talking to my Boss, yup we have an in with "the fix" as well. Not is stock but we can order it in. Had an awesome talk with Chrisco yesterday. He knows his stuff for sure. High five Chrisco!

Momma :)

KevinF

Reaction score
Wowwwwww!!!!!! That get the point across? I feel as if I just picked up a different sled. The fix is 100% worth the money. So snappy and responsive!!! If the reliability factor is back as it's supposed to be then Bazinga!!! If you have the 800 cfi, don't hesitate, it's worth the money. I'm still smiling like a fat kid eating smarties. The lady is sad because she knows my mistress is back :) Happy trails all.

b.stewart

Reaction score
good to here your happy with it did you fix all the problems our just put the kit on . the ones we did pull very hard

KevinF

Reaction score
Fix all the problems??? Not quite sure what your asking? It was a completely new engine, with the kit, and the head. Fuel map will be done this week some time.

b.stewart

Reaction score
read pms feed back in the iq forum , the exhaust valves,air box and the coolant are also a problem,air box & coolant being the biggest slp has a nice little kit,i am very happy with my dragon it just pisses me of that the aftermarket has to bail polaris out has they say there is not a problem but over 3000 kits say different

Top Bottom