The Chive

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AND the back window sticker is in the same catagory as the "2 in the pink 1 in the stink" back window decal OMG really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so embarrassed seeing them in my City.
I think it helps them get laid!But pretty sure not by the opposite sex!!!

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
when i was younger and more computer savy, i had a a fun little hacking program (wont say the name for self preservation). was easy to download BUT you there was a very specific set of instructions when you got it to install it with out picking up any of the trojans yourself. had to make a secured file to store it in and shut down some of the main windows drivers when running it. but once you got the hang of it you could attach the little virus to any file and send it to who ever you wanted. as soon as they got it and opened it, it set itself up in they're comp and send you an ip address to connect to (also kept a running list of all the IP's that had your trojan and told you which were online). from there they would never know they had it unless you wanted them to. and as long as they're comp was on and online you could control everything right down to opening and closing their disk drive all the way up to re-formatting.......had a lot of fun with that little prgm. and to get rid of the trojan virus it set you had to download the program yourself, find it and delete it.

SKDeuce

Reaction score
There's probably a ton of us that go to The Chive.

Last night my brother in law was on it when suddenly some Gorilla link showed up. It claimed to have the hottest chicks on the net. So he clicks. Now he's staring at some if the hottest chicks he's ever seen. About 2 minutes in a few things happen...

A warning pops up that it was copyright infringement.

His laptop takes his picture through his built in web cam.

It shows him his picture on the screen.

It shows him his IP address and location.

Tell him he can have his lap top for a fee.

WTF just happened here he says! This virus got past his security. The only button he can click is one to pay. He says he's not paying them a dime because they will keep using his CC # or PayPal password etc.

So he's screwing with it. Computer is dead even today. White screen with one option to pay.

He went out and bought a new lap top because he's out of town working.

So BEWARE!

This happened to a guy at work. He was looking at a some supplier information and all of a sudden white screen with a warning that says you will go to jail or get a fine of "200 to 500 minimal wages" (whatever that means) if you don't pay $150 dollar fine by pushing the button at the bottom. We googled it and had to do system restore on the computer to a few days before it happened. Has been working since.

Top Bottom