Kijiji pos

Turblue

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For **** sakes, that was a really good deal and he still had to **** you over. Might not be a bad idea to snap a picture of a drivers license on e-transfers.

yeah like 380 worth of stuff for 220. Lol. I didn’t give it a thought when he drove away....initially I thought maybe he was in a head on collision and didn’t make it is why he wasn’t getting back to me...but no. Lol.

the door knob couldn’t even get the pictures right in his add. Had a picture of older Yamaha 2 stroke oil ...guess he was jonesing to get his cash.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not your fault for being good natured an treating peeps as you want to be treated. No worries there’s enough description there. Probably a hardcore head swell in his near future. Karmas a bitch.

hevy_chevy67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
****ty deal. It's unfortunate that their are POS like that out there. I too recently had a deal on a 69 C10 rear end go bad on me. Lesson learned for next time unfortunately.

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Etransfer to email can take a bit of time sometimes but if you choose the text option instead of email it’s always instant.
Not all banks have the text option but most do.

Top Bottom