The cabin is sold! ferniesnow and his better half are moving!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Doug, are you using Highmark Howie as your realtor, or looking at private sales?

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Buy wood then, that's what I been doing since I broke my ankle

160-190 a cord delivered can be found here, fur or white pine
190 is a really good price for a cord, delivered....

I'd probably sell my big saw and just keep my little one

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
190 is a really good price for a cord, delivered....

I'd probably sell my big saw and just keep my little one
Ya, it's not even worth beating your truck and fuel-oil-saw parts for that

Guy right across the road from me too boot lol

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Doug, are you using Highmark Howie as your realtor, or looking at private sales?

Don't know yet Doug. Haven't got that far and won't even go and seriously look until after the middle of July. We looked a couple times last summer and in January, so we have a feel for the subdivisions as to where we wouldn't want to be, etc.. It will all fall together one day. When I have the money in the bank, we will plan a trip or two.

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congratulations Doug and Bev! It was always nice riding with you or just bumping into you at the cabin. Good like with the move and I have always have gotten a good vibe from Salmon Arm when there and I might just have to make a trip out there for some riding with you. All the best!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Congratulations Doug and Bev! It was always nice riding with you or just bumping into you at the cabin. Good like with the move and I have always have gotten a good vibe from Salmon Arm when there and I might just have to make a trip out there for some riding with you. All the best!

Thanks Shawn. Anytime you want a change from Morrissey/Coal Creek the phone number is the same.

Summit 934

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very sorry to see this area lose such a great ambassador to our sport, our loss is certainly Salmon Arm’s gain!! Wish you and Bev all the best.

Any chance I could get my hands on a very detailed map of your honey holes around here...just asking for a friend!:D:D

Since we’re going to be neighbors for a while look me up before you go, I’ll meet you at the Rum Runner for some wings and a cold one!

Top Bottom