The buck stops here!!!!

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It really was a great event APPLE WARM PIE, GOPHER STEAKS and for myself a lock of HAIR:eek::eek: Thanks to all who attended my PANTS are off to YOU:d:beer:

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It really was a great event APPLE WARM PIE, GOPHER STEAKS and for myself a lock of HAIR:eek::eek: Thanks to all who attended my PANTS are off to YOU:d:beer:

When pie's and Bar-b-que's are involved i only require 30 mins notice to show up with beer and wine!

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When pie's and Bar-b-que's are involved i only require 30 mins notice to show up with beer and wine!

Dont worry gopher getter you and your gorilla will be in attendance:d:beer:

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yaaahh! I love pie..I love pie!!

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just make sure you bring your OWN favorite pie:eek:;)

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe second favorite would be better:)

G

Guest1

Good morning all you PEEPS from Sauble Beach Ontario...:beer:

Last edited by a moderator:

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here i thought this was a dead issue, APPARENTLY this thread needs to be back at the TOP of the friggin list

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Absolutely nothing to do with this post except the title - Buddy at home had the hind quarters of a white tail mounted on the wall, legs and all with a sign under it that read "THE BUCK STOPS HERE". :d:d Oh how I miss Saskatchewan.:d:beer::d:beer::beer:

WCTHEMI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
awjeezrk7.jpg

gusto

Reaction score
TTT For some reason the little devil on my shoulder is telling me to keep this thread going...:d

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
670 armed and dangerous....................fawk the train just keeps rolling thru chitsville........................When the carpet is done LOOK the FACK OUT.....

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ahhh whatever...... Like a WISE MAN once told me " its good they talk about you, it means your in their heads";)

Zipp

Reaction score
Wow, I've never heard any of that crap here. Just good tech info and spirited debate, which is why I'm a member. If you want to read some good member bashing and inuendo go to: You will never read so many people bashing each other and their adopted town, than there. It will make you feel better. I will read it, but I'll never be a member.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, I've never heard any of that crap here. Just good tech info and spirited debate, which is why I'm a member. If you want to read some good member bashing and inuendo go to: You will never read so many people bashing each other and their adopted town, than there. It will make you feel better. I will read it, but I'll never be a member.

At least they do it in open view, not in the comfort of PM's where they think no one will find out:eek::eek::p

Top Bottom