Tek Vests

Crowfoot

Reaction score
I have a klim, looked at others. I liked the fit and adjustment, price was good, got out of Sicamoose Klim, dealer. I've all Klim gear can't beat the quality.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah the klim ones are awesome.. We actually have a couple in stock still. We've sold a few of them this year already..

All4Traction

Reaction score
Throttle-up, im lookin at gettin a vest this year. Just startin to look right now actually. Im lookin for something with really good back support. Ive been borrowing a back support when riding sometimes and it helps me a lot, so i want to buy one, but I figure if a vest will do the job id rather invest in a good vest.

Any good place around lethbridge to atleast try some on??

Fallen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Six Six One makes a wide variety of body armor. I have one of thier pressure suits and it's super light. It had a built in chest protector, shoulder pad, elblow guards, and wrist protectors.

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think that i might have to get one of these, i don't need any broken ribs as i have had a few bad wrecks and come close to breaking ribs

theslam19_98

Reaction score
here is my two cents on it. i am just buying my first sled this season, and i think about it this way. i spend good money to protect my head with a good helmet. why would one not spend the money for the protection for his lungs and heart. i am just a new guys and once again this is my two cents.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here is my two cents on it. i am just buying my first sled this season, and i think about it this way. i spend good money to protect my head with a good helmet. why would one not spend the money for the protection for his lungs and heart. i am just a new guys and once again this is my two cents.[/QUOTE

This sounds like a woman's post, Heather did you post this? HAHA

Top Bottom