tay river area

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what is the area around the motel like ?

If you are camping don't stay at the camp ground. Go just past the provincial park area and take rig street. and just random camp. The camp ground is expensive dirty and the wood they supply is wet.

The quading is ok. Not as good as prairie creek, but still good.

subzero

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tay river motel and campground , has a hot tub what is this campground like ?

Mikehunt

Reaction score
I think the Tay river motel is close to the Ya Ha Tinda I am not sure what the quadding is like there it might only be open to horses

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the Tay river motel is close to the Ya Ha Tinda I am not sure what the quadding is like there it might only be open to horses

are ya sure? the tay river hotel i thought was just along 54 by phillis lake there... the only one that i know of is the mountainer lodge by ya ha....

Mikehunt

Reaction score
Ya the Mountineer lodge is the one i was thinking of. I think your right the hotel is right beside the powerline with a little cafe?

TGS

Reaction score
Tay River campground and motel is right along 54, Just after Phyllis lake. Its pretty sloppy out there right now. Snow isn't too bad. Deep in some spots. Dont waste your time there. Dont waste your time on rig street. Go farther west until you hit gravel. Then camp where you please from there.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do not support that little cafe! I was riding by one time and my fuel light had been on for a while and i had forgotten my cell phone so i stopped at the road walked in and asked if i could use a phone, she said no even though i offered to pay her for it. :rant::rant:

Are you thinking about the Boundary Motel?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do not support that little cafe! I was riding by one time and my fuel light had been on for a while and i had forgotten my cell phone so i stopped at the road walked in and asked if i could use a phone, she said no even though i offered to pay her for it. :rant::rant:

Are you thinking about the Boundary Motel?

huh thats is kind of rude................ but mabe she has had that before and got burnt

Top Bottom