Tapatalk

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back on topic, even the paid version has issues loading pics

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, this last big update is fawken terrible. The way it was a month ago was perfect. Didn't need any refinements at all in my books. Been using it for just about 5 years now.

Are you talking about the new new one? I just got an update today. Wtf! Took me forever to find the topics...... What have they done

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This one! Its crashed on me 10 times! I have to get to the topics from selecting a trending one and clicking "snowmobile chat" or "just about anything goes" at the top.... The pull down freezes the app. Stupid!

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This one! Its crashed on me 10 times! I have to get to the topics from selecting a trending one and clicking "snowmobile chat" or "just about anything goes" at the top.... The pull down freezes the app. Stupid!
You bet, that's the one. Can't say that it has froze on me though. I have gotten used to it and can navigate around but still not as good as before. the main thing that pisses me off is the thread with unread posts don't come up in bold anymore. Can't tell what threads I'm up to date on or not. The app still take me to the first unread post though.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not happy with the new tapatalk either! I just got the new update for my iPad and it sucks!! Crashes all the time. The one crash report I sent in I wrote a nasty message in with it, so everyone else do the same. I basically told the to put it back to the way it was, cause it's useless now. I hope my iphone doesn't update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You bet, that's the one. Can't say that it has froze on me though. I have gotten used to it and can navigate around but still not as good as before. the main thing that pisses me off is the thread with unread posts don't come up in bold anymore. Can't tell what threads I'm up to date on or not. The app still take me to the first unread post though.

How do you navigate to the differant forums?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Really bad update for sure.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do you navigate to the differant forums?

See where it says snowandmud.com with the pull down arrow. Click that, then a list will come down and you go from there. Mine froze at first but after 5 bug fix emails full of f bombs mines not freezing now.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
See where it says snowandmud.com with the pull down arrow. Click that, then a list will come down and you go from there. Mine froze at first but after 5 bug fix emails full of f bombs mines not freezing now.

Yah that were mine freezes that why I can't find it. I'll try the f bomb in the next bug fix email.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, guess I have been lucky with the app. Mine hasn't froze once yet. But yea like sledneck said the little down/corner arrow there will take you to the sub menus so you can navigate around. They could definitely work on how the menus and sub forums get split down.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Click on the little dude in the bottom right corner then every time you open it you go directly to the the menu.
You also need to clear the tapatalk cache on a regular basis( weekly) or you will use up phone memory.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419918458.499731.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419918539.600836.jpg

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Click on the little dude in the bottom right corner then every time you open it you go directly to the the menu.
You also need to clear the tapatalk cache on a regular basis( weekly) or you will use up phone memory.
View attachment 181866
View attachment 181868

That's the old way of doing it. The update is different.
I guess the fbomb emails worked I can use the drop down now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wierd as soon as I posted that I got the update notice lol.
Now based on all the problems you are having I think I'll keep this version !!

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol my phone just updated by itself but seems to work ok so far, hasn't crashed yet.

Top Bottom