Talk about a FLOP

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I figure I should learn how to ride the Cats and Polaris that I have before I'll be screaming for upgrades....so far as I'm concerned they have 5-8 years before an upgrade is needed.....

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I figure I should learn how to ride the Cats and Polaris that I have before I'll be screaming for upgrades....so far as I'm concerned they have 5-8 years before an upgrade is needed.....

I think all you Gbca folk just ride anything but skidoo just to piss off me and Trent

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I think some of them are wearing down....keep up the good fight and you can convert the masses.....I enjoy my trips to B-town way too much to buy local...

I think all you Gbca folk just ride anything but skidoo just to piss off me and Trent

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I'm thinking the Pro is a dud..... not sure what all the hype is about, I took it out onto the lake in a solid 4" of fresh and it cornered like a tank.... not sure where they get the whole "flickable" thing from.....

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456972757.469035.jpg
I thought I saw this in the back of your truck. Lol

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
T motion still has torsion spring
maxwell

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah no
but u can keep telling ur self that for
What's next

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha Sooo many Doo riders ran around chirping about their 163hp etec and how powerful it was for over 5 years. I like how accurate their thumb dynos were to feel that 163hp!

What are they going to do when they actually feel a motor that puts out 165! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha Sooo many Doo riders ran around chirping about their 163hp etec and how powerful it was for over 5 years. I like how accurate their thumb dynos were to feel that 163hp!

What are they going to do when they actually feel a motor that puts out 165! Haha

Well I think I will consider Depends as necessary under armour if I get one. Duct taping my little T-rex arms to the handlebars will probably be a no brainer. I'll also have to think about what kind of mods I will need to do to the almost non-existent running boards to keep my little legs from flapping around in the totally awesome slipstream.

Seriously, it will probably be nice but it sounds to me like the new clutch would make a bigger difference.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Well that's all men with spaghettio arms and lardasses can handle....good thing for gadgets and gizmoes. It makes them feel awesome

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I think I will consider Depends as necessary under armour if I get one. Duct taping my little T-rex arms to the handlebars will probably be a no brainer. I'll also have to think about what kind of mods I will need to do to the almost non-existent running boards to keep my little legs from flapping around in the totally awesome slipstream.

Seriously, it will probably be nice but it sounds to me like the new clutch would make a bigger difference.

Yes the new clutching will make a bigger difference. Also likely why they are spec with taller gearing.

The weak little Polaris liberty is able to run stock 2.09 gear ratio. It's obviously a lesser powered motor, sure, but it's drive components make up for it.

About time Doo did away with that TRA junk. Nothing worse than rebuilding a clutch every 1000km. Oh yes and of course someone is going to say I have 5000km on my TRA and never touched it. Good for you! Do you know how out of spec the components of that clutch are! Haha

Top Bottom