Talk about a FLOP

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maxwell quit it with your "doo is the best bs speech"... You can try to convince me all you want but its all the rider not the sled. We have 600's in our group who can keep up with the 8's all because they know how to ride them. Now obviously there is a limit because of power, but its still all rider. Get your big head out of your as* and take your shi*ty attitude about any sled other than your doo and shove it back up there. You doo riders are sure something else.

LOL! I fully agree with your post. The other brands are great for beginner riders or people who get them for free. But once you have reached a certain level and want to step up your game and get technical you can. Then buy a skidoo. Your right i could walk circles around you on a 600. That doesn't mean I'm going to buy one.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well we know two things. One. The doo was the king of the hill last year. Climbed the highest, Was the most reliable, made the most power to the ground, could go in the trees where no other sled could.

Second. No one else did anything and doo added 10hp so numbers or not we don't need to hit the snow to know this thing is going to embarrass everyone AGAIN.

WOW, Maxwell is dreaming again. Yes a Doo can go into the trees but it will get stuck there and when it does you better have some strong friends. I do ride with some Doo riders that make them work well but they work way harder than if they were riding a Polaris. To ride a Doo in the tight technical trees you need to be strong and a good rider or it will ride you. And Maxwell can spout off now as it is a long time coming that Doo did anything worth getting excited about. Good on BRP for listening and making this new sled more like a Polaris in weight and width. I know some Polaris riders that feel that the new Rev is worth looking at now.

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy fwak cat401
u might be right
that helmet maxwell has. is build at the aero space division of bombardier
so it must be full of bull shxt

Maxwell post
Bla bla bla my track is longer than urs bla bla bla tree ride doo only bla bla
bla only I know how to ride bla bla bla muster bucket sepertises ride bla bla bla
frogy goggles bla bla bla

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW, Maxwell is dreaming again. Yes a Doo can go into the trees but it will get stuck there and when it does you better have some strong friends. I do ride with some Doo riders that make them work well but they work way harder than if they were riding a Polaris. To ride a Doo in the tight technical trees you need to be strong and a good rider or it will ride you. And Maxwell can spout off now as it is a long time coming that Doo did anything worth getting excited about. Good on BRP for listening and making this new sled more like a Polaris in weight and width. I know some Polaris riders that feel that the new Rev is worth looking at now.

You know technical riding isn't just about zigging back and forth through the trees. Sure maybe the Polaris can go across the hill with less effort I don't know but sure. Either way that's only 1/8 of the battle

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy fwak cat401
u might be right
that helmet maxwell has. is build at the aero space division of bombardier
so it must be full of bull shxt

Maxwell post
Bla bla bla my track is longer than urs bla bla bla tree ride doo only bla bla
bla only I know how to ride bla bla bla muster bucket sepertises ride bla bla bla
frogy goggles bla bla bla

Man give me one of whatever your having!

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey max why do u got to bring ur mom in to this ??

ur a fu goooof

i bet she'd be pissed at u for posting about her here

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes kudos to Doo for their upgrades for 2017. Lots of great changes. New engine looks awesome.
Didn't expect much from Polaris as they had a lot of changes for this year.
I was expecting something much bigger/better from Cat but I guess not this year.
Yamaha made a great new 4 stroke engine which will be a game changer in that category.
Cat and Yamaha need to come up with something phenomenal for 2 stroke next season. Yes the 800 works great but it is becoming "old".

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sick of reading stupid posts
i guess I got to join and just post shxt all
day

Jjanke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL! I fully agree with your post. The other brands are great for beginner riders or people who get them for free. But once you have reached a certain level and want to step up your game and get technical you can. Then buy a skidoo. Your right i could walk circles around you on a 600. That doesn't mean I'm going to buy one.

Ya once im not such a beginner and decide to buy a doo maybe ill be able to ride the trees with you. But your idea of tree riding might be different because man it would sure be tough to fit your massive ego through the tight tree riding.

Top Bottom