Summitric

Rider38

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to post a BIG THANKS :beer:to Ric for a good job on my wifes brakes. She says its 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Ric, I got this pic of the car this morning, Yeh good job!!

Just kidding though..:d:d

Attachments

• carcrash.jpg
    carcrash.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 73

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What dealer ship do you work for? i have a Chev Malibu with the ABS light on for the past 6 months. Funny thing is in the manual it say's something like when light comes on stop driving immediately and have an authorized technition inspect the system. I figure it's only the ABS i still have old school braking but i should get it fixed, on a chev forum i found out that alot of the problems lie with a controller which is costly to fix.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
what dealer ship do you work for? I have a chev malibu with the abs light on for the past 6 months. Funny thing is in the manual it say's something like when light comes on stop driving immediately and have an authorized technition inspect the system. I figure it's only the abs i still have old school braking but i should get it fixed, on a chev forum i found out that alot of the problems lie with a controller which is costly to fix.

i own the petro- canada certigard in sherwood park..... Your car would need the abs system computer scanned to determine the fault. Wheel speed sensors are very common on the malibu's......

Top Bottom