SUDS night OCT when? where?

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if there is going to be a Suds night on the sled show weekend??? Hopefully in sherwood park on sat, lots of peeps coming in for the show hopefully we can get something set up.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Just wondering if there is going to be a Suds night on the sled show weekend??? Hopefully in sherwood park on sat, lots of peeps coming in for the show hopefully we can get something set up.

We as Snowandmud.com will be attending a dinner on Saturday night but are entertaining the idea of a suds night the friday of the show, somewhere not far from Northlands, stay tuned, we'll keep you up to date!

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
We as Snowandmud.com will be attending a dinner on Saturday night but are entertaining the idea of a suds night the friday of the show, somewhere not far from Northlands, stay tuned, we'll keep you up to date!

Tyler what are the show hours on Fri. and Sat.?? I'd be up for something for sure!! :beer::beer:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Tyler what are the show hours on Fri. and Sat.?? I'd be up for something for sure!! :beer::beer:

Friday 4-10pm

Saturday 10am - 6pm

Will the young bucks be able to attend?????

Thats the other thing I'm looking at.... lots of people will have their underage children with them, so we should try to have an all ages venue.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Theres a snow show this weekend, and another snow show on the second week of november in Calgary?

Anybody going to either of these and live in Red Deer? I have a gps but don't really know my way around these 2 big citys.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Theres a snow show this weekend, and another snow show on the second week of november in Calgary?

Anybody going to either of these and live in Red Deer? I have a gps but don't really know my way around these 2 big citys.

The one this weekend is in Vernon, The one next weekend is Edmonton (Oct 23-25), Calgary is November 14 & 15

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Friday 4-10pm

Saturday 10am - 6pm

Thats the other thing I'm looking at.... lots of people will have their underage children with them, so we should try to have an all ages venue.

Are ya looking before the show then??? Youngins might not last till after ten.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The one this weekend is in Vernon, The one next weekend is Edmonton (Oct 23-25), Calgary is November 14 & 15

Marking them on my Calendar, thanks a bunch. You wouldn't know by chance where there going to be held at? haha sorry for the questions, never been to one of these before.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
good all ages venue is Gateway rec centre on Gateweay.....

Bowling, pool, arcade, BEER......Just sayin:d

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
I dunno what to do Doc.... it's in discussion, we'll come up with something hopefully by this Friday....

Do two. One after Fri. in a pub or whatever then another family one on Sat. :beer::d:beer:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
So have the mods set anything up for saturday night where the youg ones can come......:confused:

We have nothing for Saturday night, I'm sorry.

I suggest you guys plan one for yourselves and if we get out of the dinner/awards early enough we will try to make it over to where ever you all are.

TG

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
WooHoo an unmoderated S&M suds night.....we'll make you proud TG, make smurf look like a designated driver.....Just sayin:d

We have nothing for Saturday night, I'm sorry.

I suggest you guys plan one for yourselves and if we get out of the dinner/awards early enough we will try to make it over to where ever you all are.

TG

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
WooHoo an unmoderated S&M suds night.....we'll make you proud TG, make smurf look like a designated driver.....Just sayin:d

there are still some moderators that are not going to the dinner and will probably be there..... just to keep YOU in Line booger!

Top Bottom