Stolen trailer and sleds from conklin area

mrm

Reaction score
This was all recently stolen from the Conklin area:
-tan colored four place enclosed CHARMAC sled trailer
-2008 Nitro turbo with custom air brushing... looks like an eagle
-2006 red 800 rev 151 track
-and all the snowmobile gear that went along with it, coat, pants, helmets, all avalanche gear, and a barrel or race fuel, along lots of tools and misc...

I know its a long shot but if anyone hears of anything please respond

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
-and all the snowmobile gear that went along with it, coat, pants, helmets, all avalanche gear, and a barrel or race fuel, along lots of tools and misc...

plate number on the trailer? and pics if you got em?

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trying not to be racist after having a few beers, but being up in that general area...... My guess is your trailer and toys are on the reserve some place and the cops will be about as useful as breasts on a boar.

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup we have been having issues up this way for about the last year and your right the cops do absolutely nothing about it. Post lic and pics and we will keep our eyes open for it

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trying not to be racist after having a few beers, but being up in that general area...... My guess is your trailer and toys are on the reserve some place and the cops will be about as useful as breasts on a boar.

Not to sure about that allot of transient workers up there, but yes the cops only if they trip over it walking into Tims for a donut will catch them.

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The other thing is if you have any pictures....make up an add and post a Reward Offered and put it up in the local area truck stops, service stations etc. You never know....money has a tendency to turn even theives against one another....that really sucks....sorry for your loss. We'll keep our eyes peeled in our area of Slave.

IFSM8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try a drive around janvier. Its just north of there. I will keep my eyes peeled in cold lake

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Conklin and Janvier is where most of this stuff ends up. Had a buddy catch the guys in the act in Anzac, he nailed one of em, but they both got away and he kept his quad. He found their gloves with their names in them, he told the cops been over a month and they havent come to get the gloves

knee deep in it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Conklin and Janvier is where most of this stuff ends up. Had a buddy catch the guys in the act in Anzac, he nailed one of em, but they both got away and he kept his quad. He found their gloves with their names in them, he told the cops been over a month and they havent come to get the gloves

when I had my sled stolen, I had an investigating officer assigned to the case (case is a police jargon for folder containing ignored information). After a week, I called him to tell him I had some information which could help his investigation. Please call me.

A few days go by and I leave another message. A few days later, I called the precinct and left another message. A few days later, I talked to his supervisor. The officer never bothered to call me back and nobody else would take the information.

Finally, 9:30 on a Friday night, 2 weeks later, he calls. He couldn't get off the phone quick enough and I am certain he didn't even write down what I told him.

We should duct tape a 2$ Tim Horton's gift certificate to the side of our sleds so that the officers have some incentive to actually look for them.

powerclaw

Reaction score
it sucks to have your stuff ripped off even if you have insurance. had my trailer 3 sleds all gear, and truck stollen from valemount ,all new. the insurance depreciated everything and it took a year to settle. (wawanessa). its a crappy deal.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pictures would help... I'll spread the word to Anzac locals and I live in Fort Mac so I'll keep an eye out for you

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in anzac right now and will be in and out of here all winter. Please post some pics if you have them. Stollen sleds have showed up at the bar in anzac and the a$$holes busted. A guy and girl pulled up on a sled and the dude they parked beside recognized the sled, it was his buddies stolen that morning and the pricks drove it to the bar and parked right in the lot. The guy got his a$$ handed to him, it was priceless.

sldnxs

Reaction score
Good news.. Just heard the La Loche RCMP recovered some stolen sleds from alberta, in Black Point, which is just across the border on the winter road from fort mac. The detachment number is 306-822-2010.

Nadz

Reaction score
First of all... Conklin is the last place you wanna leave anything out of your sight. Very common there.
I've been in the same situation. Dec 01/2004 Revy. 4 place & 4 brand new sleds.
I'm workin up in Fort Mac... I'll keep an eye out for it.

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
heard on a ft.mac radio station sled was recovered along with a truck,6guns and not sure what else.

guy in custody to prevent him from gettin beat with a blunt object

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The guy that stole the sleds went on a theft spree all around Anzac, gregoire lake estates and Conklin. The azz hat was driving a stolen 06 dodge pickup hauling the 08 nitro and summit with 4 guns (rifles and shot guns) a camera and a bunch of ammo. A guy that i work with had there place broke into in anzac and and this guy took his laptop, ipod and business cheques as well as 2 rifles. I am so glad to here that they caught that douche bag. Since this is all public knowledge and the story is online, the guys name is clayton harp from Chard Ab. He is charged with 21 criminal counts, may you rot in prison.

Top Bottom